• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Most Hated Character and Why

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Well at this point in my RE fandom, I really have quite an appreciation for each and every character, there really aren't any that I dislike.:)

The one that I probably appreciate the least is Sheva, just because of how she was forced on us, and rather than getting to know her properly like we did each and every other sidekick in RE, we were forced to bond with her...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Spike991;43686 said:
Well at this point in my RE fandom, I really have quite an appreciation for each and every character, there really aren't any that I dislike.:)
Not even Ashley? You are perhaps very patient, or maybe you have forgot how annoying she can be sometimes. ^_^

Well she's alright I suppose, but sometimes she's a bit much. Nothing wrong with the character, she's just got too little AI. Better AI would have helped alot.

Trinity

Ashley was annoying,pretty much because she's incompetent and gives us blondes a bad name (unlike the beautiful Alexia).

And she came a bit surreal,cause any person in that situation would at least give a bit of help,or struggle,show us the will to survive..She just ran into bear traps and threw lamps at the Satanistlike dudes :). I hated playing with her,she gave me a real headache.

D

Deleted member 1428

Hmmm... I most likely hate Ashley too D:. She got in my range of fire so many times and caused me game overs D:.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Haha, I'm starting to believe I had a smarter AI or something, because I never had much of a problem with Ashley getting in the way or anything. I guess that's why I don't hate her as much.

D

Deleted member 1428

Actually she was dumb enough to stay in one place when I fired my rockets.

Broken Butterfly

I love Ashley. Hoorah for Ashley! She's trying to be brave and failing pretty hard.

And I'd take Dr. Salvador over JJ. Cause Salvador can't touch you from a distance. JJ has a gun. D:

My least favorite character character would probably be Ada because she doesn't really have a personality....

D

Deleted member 1428

Ah! How dare you?! Ada is awesome D8<!

Anyways I hate JJ cuz in one shot he takes like 7 of your bars.

Broken Butterfly

Oh, I think Ada is pretty darn cool, don't get me wrong. However, I think personality-wise she's lacking as one of the main protaganists. She fits right in to the "sexy but deadly" cliche.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I liked him. He reminded me of Alfred. :D

Actually, when I read though most of the files I started to like him- or pity him, rather. It's been quite a while, so forgive me if I'm wrong- but he seemed like a pretty okay guy, if a little lonely - and Saddler came into the picture and f*cked it up for everyone :p.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Nemises;45062 said:
Actually she was dumb enough to stay in one place when I fired my rockets.
Was it bright to fire a rocket in her direction..? :ermm:

This may cause my banning, but I'm almost starting to dislike Leon. His dialouge sucks. Too cheezy.

Broken Butterfly

*bans Romero* :D Actually, I love his dialogue because it is cheesey. Heheh. It gives him a bit of a personality. But to each his own.

Hoady

La Femme Fatale;45025 said:
Haha, I'm starting to believe I had a smarter AI or something, because I never had much of a problem with Ashley getting in the way or anything. I guess that's why I don't hate her as much.

I don't think she ever got in the way she just turned out to be a nuisance lol, but honestly i rather her there then not at all.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Yeah, and her screaming for Leon got a bit irritating, but other than that I didn't mind her that much. Quite frankly, I think it would have been kind of unrealistic to see her- the first daughter- pick up a gun and start shooting people. I kinda think it would 'cause more problems than it would solve, haha.

Tyrant

I think everyone agrees...ASHLEY!

La Femme Fatale;45499 said:
Yeah, and her screaming for Leon got a bit irritating, but other than that I didn't mind her that much. Quite frankly, I think it would have been kind of unrealistic to see her- the first daughter- pick up a gun and start shooting people. I kinda think it would 'cause more problems than it would solve, haha.

Like the fact that she would miss and hit leon?

GAME OVER >:D

Double posts merged. Romero

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Yeah, that's exactly it, haha.

Hey hun- just for future reference, we try to avoid double posting, so next time just use the edit button if you have something to add to the previous post. ;) Thanks a bunch :)

Tyrant

Ahh, Im sorry its just that just popped into my head and I wasnt really thinking about using the edit button

Top Bottom