• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Most Hated Character and Why

Umbrella Corperation

ok well My most character is obviously Ashley, Why....?
well after saving her ass about 10 times got a bit annoying for me lol. I think if she ever makes an appearance in another RE game i hope she turns into a T-Virus Zombie so i can just shoot the living hell outa her lol.

:lol:

bruno

Chief Researcher
I don't like Leon very much... and also ashley.
O don't know why, but I only like Leon in RE2. And Ashley for obvious reasons.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
The Waterworld version of Dr. Salvador: The one with the double chainsaw that smokes. It's a pain to take him out. He just doesn't like to die.

Darlinny49

I so dislike the Hunters, it's like when you least expect it, BOOM he's running toward you, Well some advice keep your volume UP lol

XmetallatemX

Krauser is the biggest evil, jaded, compromised ass hole! I enjoyed killing that sinister bastard! FYI, I love ashley, she is sassy, braty and hot! Even though she is spoiled, she means well!

Umbrella Corperation

i would also have to agree with all of you who hate Dr.Salvador, stupid idiot is to big for his own good, and who's bright idea was it to give him a double blade chain saw :dry:

dark_zero

I would have to say that big black man with the mini gun. because even tho your hiding he can jump up buildings and still find a way to shoot you

ResidentZelda

Believe it or not I strongly dislike *cough*hate*cough* Leon in RE 4, Capcom changed his badass look to a Emo wannabe look! oh yeah and Saddler sucks He actually takes Ashley 99.9 percent of the time.

Nosophoros

uh

Definitely Salazar, the little midget.He says he's twenty but he looks fifty and he's the size of a nine year old.

judled

i know this is supposed to be RE4 but i didnt really hate anyone from that one so my most hated RE charactor is Alfred so so annoying.

residentevil#1

Salazar is a Freakin migit!!!!!! he looks 90 and the size of a 2 year

old! LOL!! stupid migit! and he also has an ugly old face!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
weskerfan;34586 said:
i hate salazar!
he sooooo anoying.
First time I met him, I thought he was a very old woman, some witch from the 16th century.

Top Bottom