• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 Most Hated Character and Why

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;45499 said:
Yeah, and her screaming for Leon got a bit irritating,
I can't stand her screaming when a ganado carries her through a gate. It seems to never stop. The few times it happens, I have to quickly mute the TV. :pinch:

Tyrant;45810 said:
I think everyone agrees...ASHLEY!
In the beginning I didn't know why they called her Assley. A few chapters later I do know. :p

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
Believe it or not, but I don't actually hate any of the characters in the Resident Evil series. Okay, maybe Alfred Ashford; he is a bit of a fanny.

Raef

Ashley, hands down.
Nails-on-a-chalkboard, tits-down annoying.

Though, if you count the movies, or the whole trilogy (everything) then the only other to add to the list is Alice. *suicides* That ruined the movies.

KKAAIIG

Salazar :D

Ashley, hands down.
Nails-on-a-chalkboard, tits-down annoying.

Though, if you count the movies, or the whole trilogy (everything) then the only other to add to the list is Alice. *suicides* That ruined the movies.
I liked the first RE movie but the second as I've said in other topics 'should of been JILLS STORY' Alice being in every movie kinda kills it for me. :( Ada, Leon, Barry and Rain will be in the new RE movie so thats something that will make me watch it!

Double posts merged. Romero

KKAAIIG

Ashley is cuddly , so i dont hate her. Besides she is less irritating in metal armor where she is safe.I hate krauser. He is a bitch on PRO.
Metal armour is a lot better, those ganardo things can't lift her! >:]

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
I don't dislike any of them..... simply because without them, i'd have nobody to vent my anger on...

i guess am something of an equal oppertunity ass kicker.

Leon in Re:4 to me, is not Emo, it's just that this survival horror thing has gotten a little, 9to5 and it's just another day in paradise.

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Wow when I came here I expected to see Ashley Ashley Ashley I really did not think there is someone or something worst then Ashley in this game...ahh Just to bring back some memorys "LEON!!!!!HELP!!!!"

Maddog2212

Ramon Salazar. "Hellloo Meesteerr Kennnedy". He's one of the main characters that I love to hate in the series haha. :D

BRoGAN

ResiNerd
Its hard to decide between Krauser and Ashley. Of course Krauser looks pretty badass but he is a bitch to kill. And Ashley because well... Its Ashley. She is stupid.

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
Luis Sera- stupid personality, idiotic texts ("It's game time..."), shifty, clothing of the Middle Ages... I don't like him, anyway..

And people, why you don't like Ashley? Yes, she is dumb blonde, but she know how to operate bulldozer, and she has a boobs. Mens like boobs :D ;)

Top Bottom