• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jensen Ackles as Leon Kennedy

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah I am mainly in to Rock and Metal. My favorite Band is Slipknot. Other Bands I like Are Arch Enemy, Shinedown, Black Sabbath and Nightwish to name a few

Sabbath is nice...Slipknot is meh, but i love Corey Taylor...Rock and Metal is where its at for me too...everythng from Blink-182 to Avenged Sevenfold with soft stuff like Matchbox Twenty, and real heavy like Pantera...

KennedyShot

I hear ya Not to mention Corey Taylor is def a good vocalist. Also apprently he is being considered to replace Scott Weiland in Fronting Velvet Revolver

KennedyShot

Yeah well Slash doing a solo album and Duff's new side band may have helped distract them from that. I just hope The New Slipknot Album doesn't get pushed back too much.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah well Slash doing a solo album and Duff's new side band may have helped distract them from that. I just hope The New Slipknot Album doesn't get pushed back too much.

Slash's solo album kicked ass from what i heard of it, though i didnt get to hear it all...then Mark Hoppus from Blink interviewed him about it and he seems real proud of the solo work..

KennedyShot

He was really proud. His Album was Amazing. Some of the bonus tracks were really good to like Nothing to Say ft M Shadows.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
He was really proud. His Album was Amazing. Some of the bonus tracks were really good to like Nothing to Say ft M Shadows.

Have you heard the song River by Good Charlotte...if features Synster Gates and M. Shadows...it's the most killer song on that album..

KennedyShot

Yep, it is a really good song. Actually did you ever hear anything by Rev and Synster Gates side band Pinkly Smooth. It is decent but radically Different from AX7

KennedyShot

Don't get me wrong...they look great, but i wan't more than just non-cannon games...
They need to stop procrastinating with producing RE6. I kinda get the feeling they have it all planned out and are just using to these side games to postpone producing the next main game to build up anticipation

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Capcom is famous for that...but it gets on my nereves whe people complain that having all these side games hinders the release of RE6, because that is actually completley untrue...
They need to stop procrastinating with producing RE6. I kinda get the feeling they have it all planned out and are just using to these side games to postpone producing the next main game to build up anticipation

KennedyShot

I'm not saying the games are hindering us. I'm saying they are trying to use them as an excuse is the impression I got

Top Bottom