• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jensen Ackles as Leon Kennedy

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'm sorry I have to disagree with you on Jensen Ackles. I don't think he is the perfect Leon. Granted neither him nor Paul Walker would be as bad a debacle as Wentworth Miller as Chris Redfield. That said knowing that people with Twitter accounts are basically in charge of Casting I will probably boycott this next one anyway. I think going on a site like that and basically making them the casting directors is asking for trouble. Cause I have seen bad ideas for cast thrown around like "Hugh Jackman as Wesker"

Haha...I would laugh at Hugh Jackman as Wesker, as i am a huge Jackman fan...and i would think one of two things...or both...Wesker with claws popping out, or Wesker as a gay boy with aids, from Jackman's musical "The Boy From Oz" which would be funny because everyone already thinks Wesker is gay anyway...

KennedyShot

Haha...I would laugh at Hugh Jackman as Wesker, as i am a huge Jackman fan...and i would think one of two things...or both...Wesker with claws popping out, or Wesker as a gay boy with aids, from Jackman's musical "The Boy From Oz" which would be funny because everyone already thinks Wesker is gay anyway...
LOL The same thing pops into my head that said the god awful worst fan suggestion I have heard is johnny Depp as Luis Sera. Which I wouldn't be able to take serious. Cause I'd be picturing Jack Sparrow hitting on Ashley Graham.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
LOL The same thing pops into my head that said the god awful worst fan suggestion I have heard is johnny Depp as Luis Sera. Which I wouldn't be able to take serious. Cause I'd be picturing Jack Sparrow hitting on Ashley Graham.

See i love Johhny Depp, but i wouldnt be picturing Jack Sparrow, i'd be picturing the freaking Mad Hater, and that's just kinky!

KennedyShot

LoL well either way Depp might not be available for the role due to that fact that he would probably have a booked schedule. I mean he does what atleast 3 or 4 movies a year? That love his work but sometimes I worry he will burn himself out

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
LoL well either way Depp might not be available for the role due to that fact that he would probably have a booked schedule. I mean he does what atleast 3 or 4 movies a year? That love his work but sometimes I worry he will burn himself out

Na...he'll go strong untill he's in a wheelchair and on oxygen...and by that time he can play Spencer lol...

KennedyShot

Yeah I am mainly in to Rock and Metal. My favorite Band is Slipknot. Other Bands I like Are Arch Enemy, Shinedown, Black Sabbath and Nightwish to name a few

Top Bottom