• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jensen Ackles as Leon Kennedy

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Everyone has the right to be an idiot some just tend to abuse that privilege.

Na...i see it as everyone has the right to be IGNORANT, but idiocy is something that should be frowned upon...if youre ignorant of something then you can learn differenatly, but if youre an idiot youre incapable of learning...

KennedyShot

True, but Sometimes those two go hand in hand sadly. Ask Hilary Clinton or Bristol Palin. No wait look at them as prime examples

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
True as that may be I'd still like to See Condoleezza Rice as the first Female President. She will get S&!t done and won't take anyone's Crap!

Personally i'm not one for poitics as it's just a corupt organization of elites...that being said, there are a few good eggs in there, and eventually maybe something will get done...like you said...

KennedyShot

Personally i'm not one for poitics as it's just a corupt organization of elites...that being said, there are a few good eggs in there, and eventually maybe something will get done...like you said...
As long as the media has a say things will stay as corrupt as they currently are for a long time.

Top Bottom