• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jensen Ackles as Leon Kennedy

KennedyShot02

But yeah aside from my belief Paul Walker would also be a good Leon I also think Chris Evans deserves consideration. Alot of people are quick to say Jensen Ackles(and I'm open minded towards him) But I think one of those 2 would better in the role.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
But yeah aside from my belief Paul Walker would also be a good Leon I also think Chris Evans deserves consideration. Alot of people are quick to say Jensen Ackles(and I'm open minded towards him) But I think one of those 2 would better in the role.
I think Chris Evans would be a better chris actually...

KennedyShot02

I'm just a little tired of seeing Chris Evans in the cocky headstrong roles...i think he could play a serious hard hitter like Chris...
Good point. He has done his fair share of those. Probably one of the reasons Why I like Paul Walker for the Role. Some of his best movies have had him in that type of a role.

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I would love to NOT see Paul Walker as Chris. I would much rather they stick with Wentworth Miller; I was completely happy with that casting choice. And Jensen as Leon seems like a good choice to me.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Makes sense. Basically you wanna see these guys (Walker and Evans) do serious roles for a change.
Yhatzii...
I would love to NOT see Paul Walker as Chris. I would much rather they stick with Wentworth Miller; I was completely happy with that casting choice. And Jensen as Leon seems like a good choice to me.
I love the fact that you like Ackles as Leon...But Miller was GOD AWFUL...

KennedyShot02

Also As I said before For Paul Walker I'd rather see him as Leon.

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
to me placing an actor or actress to play a animated careter or in this case computer game careater ruins the charecter, i didnt like the movies because of this (and the fact to me they murdered jill and lara croft)

Top Bottom