• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Jensen Ackles as Leon Kennedy

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah, I'd probably buy 'em.

Wierd though, thinking of DLC on a 3DS...just a handheld in general.

I'm pretty sure DS didn't have anything like that. I don't have a PsP, but I don't think it did either.

I think there were some games for the DSi that had some DLC..i know the POKeMON games did...i don't think its weird, really, i'm surprised it hasnt happend sooner...

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
I've heard that he was said officially, to not be in the game, unless people really want him...

Which doesn't make any sense, or is stupid. I mean, of course people want him in there. But yeah, something about, if people really want him, he might be added as DLC or something.

For DLC? Anything to make a quick buck. And I bet they're gunna make millions off of the DLC if Leon is part of it. It's also stupid, cuz technically, RE4 started Mercs. So why not have Leon as an automatic playable character? BTW, you and KennedyKiller should defenitely make your own live-action Resident Evil movies.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
For DLC? Anything to make a quick buck. And I bet they're gunna make millions off of the DLC if Leon is part of it. It's also stupid, cuz technically, RE4 started Mercs. So why not have Leon as an automatic playable character? BTW, you and KennedyKiller should defenitely make your own live-action Resident Evil movies.

Hey! I'm game for a sweet live action RE movie...i'm actually attempting to make a zombie flick this summer...a good one, not a peice of crap one...oh, and i think Leon should definitaley be a part of it, but hey, if he's DLC you know i'm buying...

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I think there were some games for the DSi that had some DLC..i know the POKeMON games did...i don't think its weird, really, i'm surprised it hasnt happend sooner...

I wonder how it would work. How did it work with Pokemon? Did you have to have online access or something?

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Ya, you had to have internet access, which really is no different than with a PS3 or and Xbox...

Right, I assumed as much.

I'm sure you could just end up using wi-fi, like at a Starbucks or McDonalds though, that's not too bad.:) As far as paying for it though. Is there an online account or something?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yeah, I have a Wii, never used the points thing though. I want to, get some games, like DK Country & F-Zero X.

Now don't hold me to it, but i belive the DSi has a system like that...because i know my Granny, who has one, has downloaded games via the internet on her DSi...

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
Hey! I'm game for a sweet live action RE movie...i'm actually attempting to make a zombie flick this summer...a good one, not a peice of crap one...oh, and i think Leon should definitaley be a part of it, but hey, if he's DLC you know i'm buying...

I'm getting the 3DS just to get Mercs, plus Revelations. Speaking of Revelations, for some reason, I keep thinking that HUNK might die.What do you guys think? As for the movie, tell me if you need any help. I've got tons of idea for a Resident Evil live-action movie.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I'm getting the 3DS just to get Mercs, plus Revelations. Speaking of Revelations, for some reason, I keep thinking that HUNK might die.What do you guys think? As for the movie, tell me if you need any help. I've got tons of idea for a Resident Evil live-action movie.

Dude, throw some of your movie ideas out there...keep it happening...

KennedyShot

Ok As I read this I wonder am I the only one who thinks That Paul Walker would be a good actor to Play Leon in these movies.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Ok As I read this I wonder am I the only one who thinks That Paul Walker would be a good actor to Play Leon in these movies.

Ya, probably so...i'm sorry to say that i've been taking theatre and acting classes for the last three years...one of them an advanced class...and to be honest, Paul Walker isn't that great of an actor...to me he's just another pretty face...now usually that wouldnt be a problem for a movie series like RE with a bunch of B actors at best...but this is my favorite character, so i'm taking it a little personally when it comes to good acting in an RE movie...for example...Not only was Wentworth Miller a God awful and embarrasing Chris...but he's not a good actor in general...Sorry...i don't mean to sound arrogant or high and mighty...i just really want Leon to be done perfect...and i'm positive Jensen Ackles could do it...

KennedyShot

I'm sorry I have to disagree with you on Jensen Ackles. I don't think he is the perfect Leon. Granted neither him nor Paul Walker would be as bad a debacle as Wentworth Miller as Chris Redfield. That said knowing that people with Twitter accounts are basically in charge of Casting I will probably boycott this next one anyway. I think going on a site like that and basically making them the casting directors is asking for trouble. Cause I have seen bad ideas for cast thrown around like "Hugh Jackman as Wesker"

Top Bottom