• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How good are you??

Vote those that apply to you.

• Total voters

gimpoidtastic

Merc scores

no idea what a professional re4 player is but sounds kinda weird (and obv also sounds like the best job IN THE WORLD)

i luv mercs so much and i can really hate it when it goes wrong at the last minute
finished proffessional difficulty not too hard wen uv got good guns and u kno whats coming up tho

prefer to play mercs than repeats of quest tho cus its so beautiful i dont want to spoil it if u know what i mean

anyway:
VILLAGE
106,970 [hunk]

CASTLE
86,300 [wesker](cant tell u how many times iv come so close to the awesomest ever scores before dying)

CAMP
88,500 [ada](why did i use ada? well i actually hav no idea)

BASE
94,190 [hunk](im proud of myself standing my ground - TMP vs 2chainsaws)

im happy with those scores even if i could do better - just suprised i didnt use krauser for any of them. i spose his novelty wears off

HANDCANNON IS AWESOME BUT JUST RIDICULOUSLY POWERFUL IT MAKES THE GAME COMPLETELY POINTLESS
they should have just made it so the pad shakes and the screen goes blurry when you shoot and leon just gets thrown back
xx

ResidentZelda

Well I remember that I beated Normal, Pro, and separate ways in my uncle's wii and now that I have my own wii I have borrowed his game and I have to start again, that lucky bastart kept my game and now he has the chicago typewriter.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Sephiroxas;210 said:
I think I know it pretty well. I can tell anyone where/what/and how many enemies will spawn.
Seriously? That is mindblowing. Awesome. One could almost ask if you designed the game...

Let's see if I can come up with an impossible hard question, hmm..
How many fishes are in the big lake (not counting Del Lago)? Now that's a hard question. :p :p

Sephiroxas;210 said:
I have a pattern that I do every time I play. I made it through pro once without dying. :D that made me happy.
That's also impressing. :)

ResidentZelda

Phew! I just beated the game for the 10th time! :D. Well yeah I have the CTW and the IRL, besides I beated AA once (XD don't feel like playing it again) and SW 5 times. And to be honest I don't like the Mercenaries, seriously I may be the only RE fan in the world that didn't like the mercenaries game.

L

Lurker
stev;214 said:
am good,
i have beaten the game in pro with "no kills" i killed only if necessary(like salazar) to process to next part of the game

Sorry for the very very old quote but this would be impossible. like the hellevator part

Hoady

ResidentZelda;36612 said:
Phew! I just beated the game for the 10th time! :D. Well yeah I have the CTW and the IRL, besides I beated AA once (XD don't feel like playing it again) and SW 5 times. And to be honest I don't like the Mercenaries, seriously I may be the only RE fan in the world that didn't like the mercenaries game.

Yeah i'd always rather just play another round of story then go on mercenaries.I also hated Adas stuff, shes so goddamn boring.

(poll results, ada is 69.She fails)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm so bad at the Mercenaries. I guess I just don't work well under pressure. :lol: Seriously, I think 15 is the highest I've ever done.

About Ada's assignments- I like Separate Ways but Assignment Ada not so much. I swear, one hit of anything just kills her.

Hoady

La Femme Fatale;44802 said:
About Ada's assignments- I like Separate Ways but Assignment Ada not so much. I swear, one hit of anything just kills her.

Yeah Adas a twig that woman needs some meat on those bones.

Raef

The only chore left is getting the 5 star. I lol'ed over the guides made for these, because strangely, despite them saying that HUNK is the hardest to get the 5 star with, he was the easiest. One weapon, and grenades for ammo consumption, and collection, plus HUNKs' epic neck snap move saves a bit of ammo, and adds to the body count/carnage.

D

Deleted member 1428

I'm pretty good at RE4. I pwn the whole game every time for like 8 times now with my epic invetory list.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i've 5 star'd every level on mercs, completed the game on pro multiple times, and i am now doing speed runs on it, and will have my times up soon

Pancham Cutie

The Cute Pancham
Premium
I beaten the game on normal and I beaten Assaignment Ada. And if I vote for Ada's missions/side stories does that count for Assaignment Ada because I have the GC version and it only has Assignment Ada.

Mobe

im not dat pro.. but my tactics always workd.. all i used was Red9, Striker, Semi-Auto Rifle and da knife. I sold all other ammunitions n grenades..
Ada's mini games werent much of a headache, but mercs is sumtin dat mayb my grandchildren can beat..!
wen i started mercs, i was doin well at 1st.. i pulld off a 21 kills chain.. untill i saw JJ.. rite der i stoppd playin mercs..

Top Bottom