• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How good are you??

Vote those that apply to you.

• Total voters

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
The blind men with claws messed me up on pro mode a few times hahah but there was two of them!

when I beat them though, I felt like scarface.

After awhile though you do learn to just dominate the game. Which is why its such a sick game. Gets boring on the start of disc two though, for the gamecube lol.. thats the island levels after you get on the boat with ada.

Hoady

Yeah i've done everything, 5 stars, ada, professional etc.Now i just upgrade my weapons fully and then if i don't like it sell it and buy something else.Can't get enough of the bolt action rifle.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Vintage choice my friend! Theres something about the bolt action that kinda cool
That an the Red9 with stock.<3

Lool

CarolineAudley

[quote author=Red9 link=topic=40.msg209#msg209 date=1186542918]
I've beaten RE4 too many times to count. I've played with a variety of weapon variations. blah blah blah.

Anyway, I'm currently I'm working on buffing my Ace file.

I have the Chicago TW, The las Plagas ray gun thingie, and...I think some other stuff too, but I don't quite remember, it's been a while since I played RE4 at all.

Recently I've been working on castlevania Dawn of Sorrow. :eek:

to be brief however, I know pretty much all there is to know in RE4...if I haven't forgotten it, so if your stuck or need some advice I won't mind helping :)
[/quote]i've beeten the game like 25 times and my dads beeated it like 47 times

CarolineAudley

[quote author=Jillo link=topic=40.msg10294#msg10294 date=1216404668]
Beat normal mode, Seperate Ways, Assignment Ada, and got 5 stars in mercs with everyone. All in the span of two days. The Wii version is insanely easy. :p

I'm thinking about starting a professional file soon though, so I stare at Leon's amazing gangster outfit the whole time.
[/quote]lol!!!!^^

Anfield0408

Beat professional mode and all of Ada's missions. Cant do mercenaries and im now trying to play through the main game with just the knife. Managed to do it on resi 1

Hoady

[quote author=Anfield0408 link=topic=40.msg17966#msg17966 date=1229239303]
Beat professional mode and all of Ada's missions. Cant do mercenaries and im now trying to play through the main game with just the knife. Managed to do it on resi 1
[/quote]

Lol that would probably get insanely boring and you wouldn't be able to kill some bosses i mean i might be good at this game but not good enough to man up to the bella sisters,Salazar and El Gigante with a knife. :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Your meant to do the Krauser boss fight with the knife, Trust me he dies incredibly fast when you use the knife its like his weakness.
If you did use the knife to beat the game your total game time would be like 10 hours haha joking i dunno what the game time would be but good luck if you try coz Hoadys right the bosses are too tough it would just take ages consideering you dont run out of herbs.

Anfield0408

Im stuck on El Gigante lol, thats as far as i have gotten tbh. I did use the knife to beat Krauser especially on Pro Mode

Hoady

[quote author=Anfield0408 link=topic=40.msg18044#msg18044 date=1229281332]
I've just thought, El Gigante is the big fish isnt it?? im on the troll thing whatever that is called
[/quote]

lol nah man the troll is El Gigante i can't remember the fishes name though.

Clarky

I judge how good I am by how fast I can complete the game (a speedrun, basically). I usually use Normal Mode for this. My record is three hours and forty minutes. I tried looking at numerous websites for tips and found a guy who'd done it an hour less!

ResiDude

[quote author=Hoady link=topic=40.msg18087#msg18087 date=1229335678]
lol nah man the troll is El Gigante i can't remember the fishes name though.
[/quote]

del lago was the name of the fish thing... I think it translates as 'the lake' if my spanish is any good. ;)

Hoady

[quote author=ResiDude link=topic=40.msg20266#msg20266 date=1232658109]
del lago was the name of the fish thing... I think it translates as 'the lake' if my spanish is any good. ;)
[/quote]

Yeah thats the one.This isn't the only topic you've spoken in spanish.[quote author=ResiDude link=topic=771.msg20278#msg20278 date=1232660470]
Hola senorita!
[/quote]

Your getting there bro!Now we just need to form a sentence.

ResiDude

[quote author=Hoady link=topic=40.msg20406#msg20406 date=1232779265]
Yeah thats the one.This isn't the only topic you've spoken in spanish.
Your getting there bro!Now we just need to form a sentence.
[/quote]

Haha! How about this?

"Hola del lago senorita!" :p

kakashi251

i beaten normal mod on time 17 hours ,easy mod on 13 hours and in mercenaries i have all charakters... but no alll stages on 5 ranking

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
I've pwned all the modes and have 5 stars in all the mercs. The Ada missions are really fun. Assignment Ada is my favorite. It's a challenge because you can't beef it, but it's fun because you don't start off with crap either. I'm really good with Wesker and H.U.N.K. I'll post the scores later to see if anyone has topped them. My best scores are at the castle.

Note to all who haven't done it: HANDCANNON ROCKS! HANDCANNON ROCKS!

Hoady

[quote author=DegenerateElite link=topic=40.msg20849#msg20849 date=1233099247]
I've pwned all the modes and have 5 stars in all the mercs. The Ada missions are really fun. Assignment Ada is my favorite. It's a challenge because you can't beef it, but it's fun because you don't start off with crap either. I'm really good with Wesker and H.U.N.K. I'll post the scores later to see if anyone has topped them. My best scores are at the castle.

Note to all who haven't done it: HANDCANNON ROCKS! HANDCANNON ROCKS!
[/quote]

I like the Killer7 better.Even though the handcannon is totally insane when its fully upgraded i think its just too brutal i don't like using the infinite weapons.

ResiDude

[quote author=Hoady link=topic=40.msg20964#msg20964 date=1233207654]
I like the Killer7 better.Even though the handcannon is totally insane when its fully upgraded i think its just too brutal i don't like using the infinite weapons.
[/quote]

Me neither. It's really repetitive... I much prefer using the pistol and the shotgun and having a challenge. 8)

Top Bottom