• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How good are you??

Vote those that apply to you.

• Total voters

A_Wesker123

The Original
I've beaten the main game 24 times. Seperate ways 9 times and Asignment ada 6 times.I've also beaten pro mode 7 times and 5 starred all the mercs

Bringerofchaos888

Gamecube

Beat the game on pro/normal

I have over a million petas

all the infinate weapons

^hand gun fully upgraded

37 first aid sprays

fastest clear time 2:00:26

did a run with the knife and hand gun

5tared every chracter twice

beat assignment ada

Play normal several hundred times

I know when were and how to deal with any thing and everything in the game

I know the ENTIRE game (photographic memory of the entire game)I could like tell u the game now

I never have item money or guns problems

even on pro

Can manage Items and money perfectly

I never use the tactical vest

Ps2

All of the infinate weapons unlock

p.r.l 412 laser cannon

and handcannon fully upgraded

pro mode done

5stared all characters twice

^I dont get why people act like its so hard

normal mode several hundred times

..................ughhh every thing I did on the GC I did on the ps2

also separate ways completed

^ i got the tommy gun from ada

Why im really good?

Welll lets see I got bored of the INFINATE weapons traded them of so that I could use the reg weapons!

Im a total beast at RE4! I love this game to death!

I totaled three disks!!!!!!!!!!!!

I played it that much!

dark_zero

when i first played this game it took me nine days to beat the second time only 2 days to beat it took me an hr to beat assignment ada still having trouble on mercanaries and sadly still havent played seperate ways :(

Ronman

I guess im ok. Ive beaten normal mode 4 times, im on my fifth round. ive beaten seperate ways twice, im on my third round, and ive beat assignment Ada. I really hate mercenaries and i suck at it lol. even though ive only played it once o_O. And im on Pro mode now on chapter 3-1, im stuck in the water room -.-

Ikari

I've 5 stared all on merc!

Been playing for a long time so I guess it's only normal to get so good at it. lol

Jillo

Beat normal mode, Seperate Ways, Assignment Ada, and got 5 stars in mercs with everyone. All in the span of two days. The Wii version is insanely easy. :p

I'm thinking about starting a professional file soon though, so I stare at Leon's amazing gangster outfit the whole time.

biohazard-666

i beat resident evil 4 in all difficulties and i beat the mercenaries with 5 stars with all the characters in all scenaries :)

Stop

Oh man I first time I played I wasted to much ammo after that I was doing pretty good I put myself above avg I can't wait till re5 and co op who wants to team up with me?

3d-agent

I've beaten normal mode, professional mode,Ada's missions/side stories, and 5 star'd all of the Mercs. In under 5 days.

re4vixen

Well I've beaten the game many times on normal mode and once on pro, I play almost everyday so I'm still working on my second round of professional. Hell I could play with my eyes closed and I have the game memorised by now. And I'm way better than my boyfriend so that must mean something right? Lol.

I'm quite good at head shots from long distances with the basics too. :p

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
I unlocked the typewriter gun from the Ada mini game, but I never got the handcanon. An I did the game on Pro mode without buying the typwriter!

Such a good game.

Hunk-4th-Survivor

i have beaten the game in 3hrs and 20minutes on profesional starting from scratch and no damage.

its hard but... you can do it. also no continues either.

i played since the first day it came out.
took me exactly 43 trys to do this.

and im awesome with the handgun...beat the game with just that plenty of times.

Top Bottom