• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How far would YOU get?

FlameX

Majini Slayer
i would die on the first encounter with an ganado for asking if im heading the right way , or i would suicide at the regenerators , because they are f**ing scary D :

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
FlameX;92692 said:
i would die on the first encounter with an ganado for asking if im heading the right way , or i would suicide at the regenerators , because they are f**ing scary D :
What with everything in between? :p Regenerators are very late in the game.

I don't know how far I would get. I do have advantages that Leon has not, I can get down and crawl and hide better than Leon can. And I would probably climb the fences here and there and avoid a few fights.

I'm not sure if I could avoid Del Lago, in the game if you drive the boat near the shore the script will put you in the middle of the lake anyway. No script could control me so I think I would avoid it by driving near land, or even get on land and walk if need be.

It would be worse in the curch, I could not jump out that window like Leon and Ashley did in the game. Saddler and the zealots would get me there.

Shefa

Well...I'll say i am Ashley and the little treasure of saddler...
seriously I think I'll find myself dead after encountering the chainsaw guy...

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Romero;92663 said:
Luis? What is he wrong about?

LOL, no the very first villager you come up against in the log cabin before his three boyfriends turn up to do you in.

The arguement would go along the lines of,

V; ' axe ? axeee ? it's my house, plus i've just chopped wood for my fire! course i'm holding a bloody axe, you've waltz in here with a GUN! ''

L; '' I'm an American! ''

LordGolbez

VP-70;92841 said:
LOL, no the very first villager you come up against in the log cabin before his three boyfriends turn up to do you in.

The arguement would go along the lines of,

V; ' axe ? axeee ? it's my house, plus i've just chopped wood for my fire! course i'm holding a bloody axe, you've waltz in here with a GUN! ''

L; '' I'm an American! ''

That's Probably About As Far As I Would Get As Well.:lol:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
VP-70;92841 said:
Haha, the only structure I thought of as a cabin where you meet someone, was the big cabin where you team up with Luis. I just had a blonde moment or something. :p

[ Alex | Anne | Redfield];93027 said:
I would as soon as i take a step inside the village :D
You would what? Die?

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Romero;93070 said:

Haha, the only structure I thought of as a cabin where you meet someone, was the big cabin where you team up with Luis. I just had a blonde moment or something. :p

You would what? Die?

You just had,a romero lol! :p

Infact, i've changed my mind. I'll probably get through it all... but after my encounter with the first villager and his three pals. I'd mutter to myself on how '' unreasonable'' the locals are and when i get to the village i'd walk up to the first person i meet and go on about how pyscho the weirdo in the cabbin is.. never entering my mind that they're all nuts! Upon hearing the word las plagas i'd ask if you can get a creame for that.

Either that or i'd end up killing myself whilst trying to free the wolf from the bear-trap.lol

ToCool74

Veteran Member
i'm in fairly good shape and i know how to use a gun "since i've got my gun licence and practice regularly at the shooting range" so i'd say i'd ATLEAST be able to make it to the Castle but would probably bite the dust during the Saddler fight lol:lol:
or maybe i'm being to ****y i don't know lol:p

hellgirl223

I think I'd die in the chainsaw part, I'd freak out way too much and it's a frikin chainsaw :/
Not to mention I have a weak physical condition XDD
Then again, who on earth would want to send a person like me? xD;

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
i don't know how far I'd get. I'm only 14, but I'm pretty fast, and I'm pretty good with a gun. plus, I'm pretty smart. so about up to ?Krauser at the least.

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
Chainsaw guy? Umm pain much? I'd run like hell until I found that shotgun and unload one into his paperbag face. Mendez would realistically be where I'd die. I'd be worn out by the time I got to him anyway. If I got past him the weird thing Saddler sends after you (the one you have to freeze) would probably nail me. "It" would definitely get me if I somehow survived. (There's a rocket with Saddler's name on it.)

chocotricks

Okay, lets say I did not know what was coming and I had the ammo and guns and etc... Id say Id get ****ed in the village LOL but if I somehow got lucky id say Del Lago would eat me up o_O

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I don't know how far id get...i mean i can run, so ill be doing that till they get me...and hey if i make it to where i find ashley then i'd end up killing myself so i didnt have to deal with her...

Top Bottom