• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dino Crisis

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Tyrant;45969 said:
Is this your own artwork? Looks awesome!
If she's morphed into a real woman she'd be almost as pretty as Claire, pretty pretty similar too!

*note to self: to drool on drawings are not ok*
:lol::p

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
IMO, Regina's definitely the sexiest Capcom girl. I'd take her anyday over Jill, Claire, Alexia, Ada, etc. Warning- this pic is kinda big.
akgb3whvuzgj43zab.jpg

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;46073 said:
IMO, Regina's definitely the sexiest Capcom girl. I'd take her anyday over Jill, Claire, Alexia, Ada, etc. Warning- this pic is kinda big.
akgb3whvuzgj43zab.jpg
You would take her haha, it's a bit fun hearing this from a girl. :)

And you're maybe right- she's maybe an eyeful in the game, but not on this picture. Not everything looks right here, the proportions are wrong. Her waist is so thin that she can break in half any moment, and her thighs and legs are too thick and too long. Natural red hair can be really nice, but this is a little too red for my taste.

I'm perhaps complaining too much. As artwork it's fairly good, what I say is it doesn't look real. It has to look somewhat real in order to be sexy.

I don't think this can be a screenshot of the "real" Regina. Maybe it's a poster or some kind of artwork.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I've never scrutinized a woman's body that closely before, heh. I'd hate to think of what you would say 'bout the porportions of my body. :p

Well, I'm not sure if the picture comes out differently when you go to the link itself (the original picture is much bigger, it's been scaled down in the spoiler tags, which is why the lines are a bit fuzzy). But, I don't know, to me she still looks fine. Perhaps she just isn't as 'girly' as the other characters you like?

And it's Capcom's official artwork for Dino Crisis 2. ;)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Lol you shouldn't worry about what I'd think about your proportions unless have the same proportions as a barbie doll. :lol: You should not worry at all. ;):p

I like women who look normal and healthy, that excludes anorectic barbie dolls.

It's not that she's too little girly or too little pretty, it's just a mis-match on the legs vs the body. And her waist is almost missing.

I went to the source of the picture, it displayed exatly like it does when I 'show' the spoiler. (IE does not shrink images posted in the forum.)

Tyrant

Well if you like my work
Check out the Tektek website
that will let you do your own but the thing with that is its alot easier if you were a member of gaia because then you would know all the items.
http://tektek.org

Also check out my Resident Tektek section in the General Disscusion (Not this one)

Trinity

La Femme Fatale;46073 said:
akgb3whvuzgj43zab.jpg

Naah,not my type :D

Sephiroxas

I played the first one, had it on my computer for a little while. Steve has a site he's trying to make to it. I always get lost though, never been able to beat it.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
It's been a while since I've played it, so I'm not quite sure of all the mixing combinations. I know if you mix a resuscitation pack with one of those 'aid' dart thingys, you can get a dart for the shotgun that kills any dinosaur- apart from the t.rex in one shot (I'd save them up for those clumsy darker fellas).

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I think I'll buy this game. Can I make it work on a PS2? I don't got a PS One.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Yep, you can play them on the PS 2. I would get them both if you can; both of them have something different to offer. DC 1 is a scary game- it's much like the first few Resident Evils in being survival horror. DC 2 plays much more like an action game.

Personally, my fav is the first. It's got a really good storyline, and quite a few moments where you'll jump. However, that said- there's about fifty or so dinosaurs to kill in the whole game and not a whole lot of ammo, so if you're looking for action DC 2 is the way to go.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
So I can boot up the game, but at a point I will need to save. The game will probably want a PS1 memory card, and I got none. And even if I got one, I don't think it would physically fit the card slot.

I'm not talking from my own experience, I've been told this by game & hardware shops.
Can you tell me something different?

Top Bottom