• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Dino Crisis

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Somehow I've got three copies of the first game Two ordenary and one JAP.
However I havn't played more than 10 min on the game ever so now I'm about to hook it up and play Dino Crisis to the end. Reviving the old RE feeling with a compleatly new game...

Tyrant

La Femme Fatale;44187 said:
I really don't like making new topics, but I haven't seen anything out for this really awesome series here, aha. So, has anyone played the first two Dino Crisis games? The third one was sh*t, but the first two were really good and Regina is uber-awesome (which, from me is saying something 'cause I usually don't like female gaming protagonists/heroines). I would really love to see Capcom either remake the first two games into one because they're kinda short, or have a fourth game that actually... y'know, follows the main storyline, aha.

Anywho, I know it's going back a little while, but anyone else here fans?

I actually have the first one for Dreamcast and call me a noob at it if you'd like but I cant get past the second T-Rex battle were he breaks the bridge and the doors are locked im sitting there like AHH REGINA OPEN THE DOOR...dammit GALE!!!

Otherwise I agree with 3 Piece of S/H/I/T with alien dinosaurs and lazer guns? not cool Capcom...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I actually have the first one for Dreamcast and call me a noob at it if you'd like but I cant get past the second T-Rex battle were he breaks the bridge and the doors are locked im sitting there like AHH REGINA OPEN THE DOOR...dammit GALE!!!
Yeah, that one's a b*tch to figure out. What usually works- if you run as soon as Regina gets up, straight to the door. Use your 180 turn, and everytime the T-Rex lowers his head to snatch ya, shoot him with the shotgun or grenade gun. It's pretty simple once you get the hang of it. I swear that part took me upwards of 20 trys to figure out. :lol:

Tyrant

Well I dont remember if I had any ammo or not but next time i play it ill give it a shot also can you get any other guns in that game because when you find that scientist that they originally sent in dead he had an Uzi or some sorta Automatic gun and I wanted it so badly but couldn't get it

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Nah, that's one of the major downsides of it. While you can pick up upgrades for the guns thoughout the course of the game, there's only the three and you can't pick up Tom or Dr. Kirk's or anything. :(

Tyrant

Yeah that is a downside and I never beat the full game obviously but what happens to Gale and the Black dude?

I imagine Gale is some sort of traitor and was helping that guy out?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'll put it in spoiler tags, just incase someone here hasn't played it and wants to. ;)
There's actually a few endings; the canon one is where everyone (Regina, Dr. Kirk, Gail, Rick) survives, and Gail (in secret) receives a disk containing all the info from Dr. Kirk (we're not told this, though). In the second one Regina, Gail and Rick escape on their own, and no one knows what happened to Kirk, and therefore the disk is never retrieved. In the last one, Regina finds Kirk handing the disk over to Gail, who in turn gives it to Regina, explaining that all the information about the Third Energy is on it including how to use it has a weapon, and that their real mission was to retrieve this so the government can use it, and Kirk was just a bonus. Gail then dies as a result of his injuries, and Regina, Rick, and Kirk escape themselves.

Tyrant

Thanks for putting it in tags that is a smart idea
i would have thought Gail was like in cahoots with Kirk and at one point when Regina catches him Gail pulls a Barry and aims the gun at her and is like I cant let you kill him Regina...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Yeah, that would have been an interesting twist, but I think Gail and Kirk disliked each other way too much to be in cahoots. :lol:
Well, I guess you could say that Gail was a bit of a traitor though; as I stated before, he knew of the actual objective to use the Third Energy data as a weapon. But even then, he wasn't all that bad- he said he didn't tell them to 'protect' them anyway, whatever that means :lol:

Tyrant

Yeah his whole intention was to protect them apparently
what stumps me now in DC2 wre did Gail and Rick go? The new guy was cool but come on ._.

Ill be back in abit from dinner

Valentine

Hard To Kill
The canon ending is that all the members exept that one never made it from the beggining survives. I want that ending now what must I do to get it.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
No it's okey I can do that. I know you'll be forced to be made a lot of choisees in the game and I think they'll have an affect on which ending is announced.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Yes, you are forced to make choices throughout the game, but the only one that effects the ending is naturally, the last one.
When you need to make a choice whether or not to leave the island now or go after Kirk, choose to leave now, but actually go after him. Find the heliport. Run to the helipad, for no reason other than so Regina 'knows' of its existance. Then check your map again, and you'll see that Dr. Kirk is in one of two rooms. Go to whichever one the game assigns you to meet up with Dr. Kirk and Gail. Rick calls you to tell you that the ship thing has been destroyed, but Regina will tell him about the helicopter. Then, just continue on to the helipad again and finish the game. You'll need to defeat the T-Rex, but it's uber easy.

This is the 'main' canon one, since the disk is retrieved only we don't really know about it. I know you can get the exact same ending only by not going to the helipad first, but in this circumstance there is no mention of the disk.

Top Bottom