• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Darkside Chronicles Inconsitencies...

Zombie Enclave

Captain Courageous;44371 said:
I'd rather carve 'skank' on her head.God i hate Ada.

Me to, she is so stupid, and is only liked for being "sexy", not for voice, personality, actions or story, just looks.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Well I can't speak for everyone else, but I have always appreciated Ada's voice, Sally Cahill did a terrific job, and she is one of the more memorable voice actresses.:)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Me to, she is so stupid, and is only liked for being "sexy", not for voice, personality, actions or story, just looks.
I disagree. I don't like her just because she's sexy. I absolutely adore the storyline Capcom has thrown her into. I think the dynamics of her relationship with Leon are incredibly bittersweet. Additionally, the whole back-story with her working for Wesker but working to achieve her own ends is good as well. And the fact that she would deliberately go against Wesker's orders and stop Leon's assassination really says something about her character. I don't mind that people don't like her, but to say that people just like her because of her looks is simply clumping all her fans together and calling them shallow.

Quite frankly, I think that Ada is one of most interesting female characters in the series anyway. I'd take her anyday over the others, I think her story is one of the better ones.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Ark;44388 said:

i wouldnt really call her stupid, she's one of those characters, you trust but at the same time know she has a hidden agenda,

Trinity

La Femme Fatale;44431 said:

I disagree. I don't like her just because she's sexy. I absolutely adore the storyline Capcom has thrown her into. I think the dynamics of her relationship with Leon are incredibly bittersweet. Additionally, the whole back-story with her working for Wesker but working to achieve her own ends is good as well. And the fact that she would deliberately go against Wesker's orders and stop Leon's assassination really says something about her character. I don't mind that people don't like her, but to say that people just like her because of her looks is simply clumping all her fans together and calling them shallow.

Quite frankly, I think that Ada is one of most interesting female characters in the series anyway. I'd take her anyday over the others, I think her story is one of the better ones.

Well,you are in the Femme Fatale trip honey ;)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Well, I guess... I just think that to say that she's stupid, has no personality and so on and so forth is being more than a little bit biased, is all. :)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yeah, and to add to what LFF said, I also liked how she would go against Wesker's orders, it was actually really entertaining in Separate Ways to see her and Wesker basically arguing in a formal type of situation, hanging up on eachother, etc.:) Definatly funny.

^Them hanging up on each other was priceless.

"You don't have to remind me." *Click*
"Hurry up and retrieve the sample." *Click*

Weird, out of the dozens of RE characters, I have to say the only one I don't like is Ada. And even her I don't completely hate with passion, I did enjoy playing as her in seperate ways...And getting her head cut off, but that's beside the point. Yeah, I don't like her, but sometimes it can depend on what parts im watching. In most of RE2, I couldn't stand her, at the end of RE4 I couldn't stand her. But there are sometimes where im like, "Eh she's not that bad."

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yeah, I found that just to be hilarious, I should really try to go and record those specific things, and actually I could make a video where I point out all of the flaws in RE. Like Wesker telling Sergei his plans a day before he actually set them into motion, and getting mad & punching the screen as if he didn't see it coming, then Leon holding Ada is his hands at the end of RE2, and to not feel her pulse....I could go on too...

I plan on making videos soon, I gotta work on my drawing though. I can't wait, I have so many good ideas. So far I only have one video buts it's just a slide show of the top attractive characters.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
I need to make some stuff too, but I don't have a camera, just a camera phone, which can only send the video if it is 10 seconds or less....so you can imagine what great possibilities I am open to.:)

I have however uploaded one video myself, which is about 6 seconds, I recorded Richard Waugh(Albert Wesker) in one of his live action roles, on youtube that is.;)

Nosophoros

Just a thought but maybe Ada's outfit in the picture is an unlockable. Unless of course the outfit is in all of the pics with her in them.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Alucard;44689 said:
Just a thought but maybe Ada's outfit in the picture is an unlockable. Unless of course the outfit is in all of the pics with her in them.

Yeah I mentioned that a few pages back I think.:)

I had considered that her outfit, and even Leon's might have been unlockables, which would be great, but who knows...

bruno

Chief Researcher
Maybe she tells Leon she found the equipment in the station, but it would look very suspicious anyway... who knows, maybe Sherry will be carrying a gun herself.
I hope Leon will be teaming up with Krauser in his mission in SA.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yeah, they might as well arm Sherry with an AK too....

I can assume Krauser and Leon will be teamed up in the SA mission, which I think will be really cool, in almost every way.:) I can only imagine the cutscenes...

Top Bottom