• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

August 27 2009

• Thread starter Deleted member 1428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1428

My mom told me this is when planet Mars will be orbiting around earth around 12 o'clock or 12:30 am on August 27 2009. It lands on a Thursday just so ya know. So yeah don't miss out on this phenomenon cuz maybe 4 or 5 generations won't be seeing Mars again. It'll look like there are 2 moons in the sky except one is reddish and brighter and bigger! So yeah don't miss out.

wpstudart

Really? Nice, I always wanted a telescope to see Mars and the others, but now I won't need one :D 27th August? 12am? I'll be looking at the sky :D

D

Deleted member 1428

Oh yeah so if you are looking at the sky you could also take some pictures and post 'em here :D.

D

Deleted member 1428

Dude I'm in middle school and I stay up till 3 am at the most :/.

Hoady

Thats cool ay do ya like need a telescope?I swear every week though something amazing is going to happen in space near earth that won't happen for like 60 years.I swear i've heard that solar eclipses go once in like 60 years, but then apparently a few weeks ago i missed out on one and i think i've heard of like 20 that have happened in my lifetime lol.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
there was a meteor shower a couple of nights back, which was pretty cool
but i will be looking out for any signs of mars up in the night sky

Levan

Polkka. lol
What's your timezone? Will the appearance be different or will it come out at a different time on a different timezone?

Levan

Polkka. lol
Nooo! Oh well. Too bad I wasn't mature enough to know that it's actually a once in a lifetime event on that day. :(

D

Deleted member 1428

Captain Courageous;53863 said:
Thats cool ay do ya like need a telescope?I swear every week though something amazing is going to happen in space near earth that won't happen for like 60 years.I swear i've heard that solar eclipses go once in like 60 years, but then apparently a few weeks ago i missed out on one and i think i've heard of like 20 that have happened in my lifetime lol.

No as I said it'll look like there are 2 moons in the sky except ones bigger reddish and brighter.

aintnoscrub

Premium
if you had a telescope it would look much better though, but there should be a noticeable reddish moon shape in the sky, its not the first time its happened.

aintnoscrub

Premium
ive read from a few sources that suggest it is a hoax now, however we will see on the date. And nemesis where did your mum get the info from...she could have read it on the net?

Top Bottom