• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

August 27 2009

• Thread starter Deleted member 1428
  • Start date

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
haven't seen anything on the news yet, well no official news sites.
so far its been all internet speculation.

D

Deleted member 1428

True I guess :/. If my mom was wrong well then sorry for wasting your times :(.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Yeah exactly :D thanks anyway!! I'm sure that on the week of the event or on the upcoming days it will mention it in the media if it's true.

D

Deleted member 1428

Yeah well I've never seen it so don't blame me >_>!

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
No-one's blaming you for anything :) We're glad you shared the info anyway :D

Never know, there may be something on the night!

dark_zero

prolly depends where u live at night if u see a lil dot that flashes red and blue thats mars i see it everynight where i live

aintnoscrub

Premium
theres a really really bright 'something' in the sky outside my window.
its been there for months..its much bigger than the stars, so it may be a visible planet, my sister said one of the planets is slightly visible in the night sky this time of year, can't remember which one she said though.

Hoady

aintnoscrub;54580 said:
theres a really really bright 'something' in the sky outside my window.
its been there for months..its much bigger than the stars, so it may be a visible planet, my sister said one of the planets is slightly visible in the night sky this time of year, can't remember which one she said though.

Thats probably the moon.:lol:

Nah joking haha, i think you can always see venus with the bare eye or it might be another planet.Anyway it looks like a star but around 2 or 3 times bigger looking.I sure its a planet, its not that exciting though usually hanging by himself.

aintnoscrub

Premium
it could be venus then...its always there, and its far to big to be a star, compared to all the other stars.
and its incredibly bright.

dark_zero

aintnoscrub;54666 said:
it could be venus then...its always there, and its far to big to be a star, compared to all the other stars.
and its incredibly bright.

does it sorta look like this when you see it?

venus-jupiter-moon_3november2008_ni.jpg

aintnoscrub

Premium
pretty much yeah.
like i say its way bigger than the other stars, and the moon is clear as day else where in the sky, so i know i'm not just being stupid lol

D

Deleted member 1428

Heh ya know maybe we should get a staff member to rename this Astronomy thread or Planetary stuff lol.

Top Bottom