• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

August 27 2009

• Thread starter Deleted member 1428
  • Start date

Hoady

That must be the same one but it don't appear as big round here lest im looking at the wrong one.But even at sundown before the stars pop up you can see it sitting there alone.

I thought of astronomy kinda stuff as a kid, i always thought space was so cool but space is just so intense man the place is just so ridiculously massive its impossible to comprehend its size and everything in it.I sometimes found myself questioning a lot and it starts to hurt your head man there are infinite questions but no answers.I don't understand the big bang theory though, its the fact that how the hell did someone come up with the idea the universe started with something the size of a pin prick with infinite mass that just went boom!?And apparently the explosion is still going and going, which is creating more space which will eventually stop and then contract again so i'm guessing back to the pin prick,explosion,cycle etc.

I dunno if its believable because its just a human theory, it had to come out of someones mind for the idea to be heard and ideas are flawed.Well what i'm saying is how could they know, they certainly didn't see the explosion lol.

ford1001

been doing some research and it is a hoax, sorry but maybe it couldnt be, i asked my science teacher and he said its a 75 percent hoax, but who knows

Hoady

Yeah man i think its a stupid idea.It just trips me out how stuff is here i mean how did it get here?Thats when some people say"thats why i believe in god because the universe/life came from somewhere" but then how did that god get there in the first place?I try not too question life too much because i've tried that through some warped stages and it seems too kick your ass, too much of that will make you go crazy.There probably is nothing to know it just IS, life isn't ment to be complicated its just really,really simple we just seem to make everything completely serious.

Now that i've put you guys in a bloody mind loop i will wait for some replies haha.

Kellyrose

Captain Courageous;55259 said:
Yeah man i think its a stupid idea.It just trips me out how stuff is here i mean how did it get here?Thats when some people say"thats why i believe in god because the universe/life came from somewhere" but then how did that god get there in the first place?I try not too question life too much because i've tried that through some warped stages and it seems too kick your ass, too much of that will make you go crazy.There probably is nothing to know it just IS, life isn't ment to be complicated its just really,really simple we just seem to make everything completely serious.

Now that i've put you guys in a bloody mind loop i will wait for some replies haha.

That is the human condition.
You can sit there and think about it for hours and come up with nothing, or you can not worry about it and enjoy life on this small blue speck that we call our planet.

Hoady

Yeah thats it ay.I just reckon we are apart of everything including that wall there haha the only difference is we are just concious of whats going on.In other words we are just apart of the universe that is concious of itself(if your not caught up in thought that is).I hate getting all mystical because it does sound pretty gay but its what i reckon.

We should probably rename this thread to mystical **** or something and oh yeah tomorrow is the 27th by the way lol.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Nemises;53727 said:
My mom told me this is when planet Mars will be orbiting around earth around 12 o'clock or 12:30 am on August 27 2009. It lands on a Thursday just so ya know. So yeah don't miss out on this phenomenon cuz maybe 4 or 5 generations won't be seeing Mars again. It'll look like there are 2 moons in the sky except one is reddish and brighter and bigger! So yeah don't miss out.
Is that in the USA? I wonder if it would be visible in northern Europe, and at what time.

ford1001;55015 said:
been doing some research and it is a hoax, sorry but maybe it couldnt be, i asked my science teacher and he said its a 75 percent hoax, but who knows
So it's probably a hoax. This kind of stuff usually make it to the TV news and I've not heard about it. But I could also have missed it. We'll see...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
If it IS real, I don't think it's going to be visible from all over the world. :unsure:
And if it is a hoax, it is of course supposed to be visible from absolutely everywhere lol.

D

Deleted member 1428

Well this is supposed to happen tomorrow, then we'll see...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Tomorrow? Wasn't it supposed to be the 26th? It's already the 27th here (30 mins past midnight).

It's a hoax anyway. I searched on "mars" and no recent articles from the news came up.

Hoady

Yeah man the news usually goes ape over this kinda stuff like solar eclipses and such.I never watch the news though its usually just boring and depressing.

Kellyrose

Honestly if it was going to happen, you would have been able to see it already. Mars is not going to just suddenly appear in the sky at midnight. A couple years ago when mars was close to earth you could clearly see it a couple days before it was at it's closest point.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
It's 9:30pm in the UK of the 27th, and I see nothing :S

I have work tomorrow so I won't be staying up, lol

dark_zero

i find it soo strange how so many people see the night sky differently than others, im always shocked when i come on here and read that no one has seen mars tho i see it everynight lol

Zombie Enclave

This same thing was said in 2005 and every other year after, as a prank called " Mars Spectacular " because of August 27th. 2003 were there was a gigantic star in the sky that was mars. Also, I wouldn't be excited about it being as large as the moon....because that actually means the Sun is going to be in dangerous distance of Earth.

Also, sort of off topic, but I heard that WE may have called all life on Mars by contaminating them with a Spacecraft.

Hoady

Don't they have like bacteria,frozen rivers and such?They'll probably learn to grow stuff there one day if its already got that kinda stuff there, well some day.

Top Bottom