• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Anybody hate steve burnside..

Davinfected

He had the balls to shoot down his own father who had become a zombie. He also resisted a powerful virus, rescued Claire, and even reverted back to his human form. This was the same virus that "could not be cured by the blue herb", and turned Alexander Ashford into a monster for 15 years. Love him or hate him, Steve has made quite an impression on the RE world.

weskerfan

i never cared for him that much,hes not in the story much.the only thing i like about him is that hes like me(loves automatic weapons)

leon5676

I think Steve is not the kind of person that is reliable.
He saves Claire from situations she could have saved herself.
But Leon saves er from a town full of zombies. ;/

LUKE0809

im actually glad he died , claires better off without him :)
i dont like leon either but they would be a good match :p

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
I liked Steve. He was a pretty cool character to me. Sure he was whiney and had an annoying voice (not his fault though) but he was still a pretty cool guy. I mean, you cant really compair him and Leon, they are both two different characters. Leon is a cop, and is trained in battle, sure not Zombie battles, but still he was trained better then Steve. So its stupid to compare the two. That would be like compareing Clare and Ashley...two TOTALLY different characters.

Anyways, back to the topic, he's not too bad of a guy..and if this didnt make any sense...I'm sorry ><

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
He annoys me because I think of the Flash Edition cartoon when I see him

"Later Cleeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrre"
"Steve to the Rescueeeeeeeoeooooooooooeeee"

tequila

Bottle Lover
LOl funny debate going on here....

I like Steve, even tho he was childish and emotional. He's 17 and just lost his parents. I wouldn't blame the kid for being like that at that time. Eventually, his compassion changed because of Claire.

He's pretty cute too and I think him and Claire makes a great couple. I would LOVE if he would make a comeback. Especially older and mature. I wonder how Claire would react to that. Even if he superpowers like Alexa or Wesker had, that would've been cool to know what else he could be capable of doing.

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
tequila;57679 said:
LOl funny debate going on here....

I like Steve, even tho he was childish and emotional. He's 17 and just lost his parents. I wouldn't blame the kid for being like that at that time. Eventually, his compassion changed because of Claire.

He's pretty cute too and I think him and Claire makes a great couple. I would LOVE if he would make a comeback. Especially older and mature. I wonder how Claire would react to that. Even if he superpowers like Alexa or Wesker had, that would've been cool to know what else he could be capable of doing.

I think that'd be really cool if he did come back with superpowers! Wesker did say that he took Steve..didnt he? When Chris and Claire are getting ready to fight him or whatever, he says something about using Steve as an experiment...or did I hear that wrong?

livetnediser

Leon has to be the most reliable character of the resident evil series. Steve is a whiny little moron who constantly gets in the way.

jillsandwich

yeah, your right, he was really problematic but the fact is, that he killed his own family when they turned into zombies so that can really screw up is mind

jw1322

im re-playing cv right now and i can't stand him! every time a movie scene with him comes on i skip it because of how much he gets on my nerves. easily one of the worst characters in the series

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Steve Burnside makes me want to choke him; and quite possibly feed him to the zombies. This is why Capcom never made me a Resident Evil character XD lmao

bruno

Chief Researcher
I didn't like Steve in RECV, he was too whiney, but Capcom made a great job "remaking" him in TDC.
He looks much more mature (except for some out-of-context jokes, although he made me laugh sometimes) and is nice to Claire. He tries to show her he's not afraid of anything, but gets scared much more easily than her.

T-Virus Injected

They kind of tried to make Steve into that guy everyone could root for and relate to. If not for that god awful prepubescent voice and the fact he looks like Leo DiCaprio in titanic, i may have liked him a bit more.

~Excella~

Premium
I didn't like him but I think people are forgetting that he IS just a kid, like many of the members in this forum. Every teen whines about things. I was a teen once, I whined, everyone does it because we're still kids who don't fully know what we want in life and want everything to go our way. Teens get scared and still have growing up to do. Plus, he lost his family and he's alone in a strange place. Can't blame the guy for being extra sensitive.

T-Virus Injected

I thought it was pretty cool to see how far Steve would go to try and win the love of Claire even though there might have been a big age gap.

Top Bottom