• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil - Code: Veronica Anybody hate steve burnside..

~Excella~

Premium
wolfgirl;66261 said:
Just his voice annoys me, but I don't hate him as much as Ashley Graham or Sheva Alomar.

I don't hate Sheva but Ashley, I agree. I don't like Sherry much, either.

DeSilva

I can't stand Steve. Sheva was alright.
Sherry and Ashley were kids, I wouldn't mind seeing them as grownups, and what kind of character they may become, but I don't want to see them as kisd again.

LordGolbez

I Don't Hate Steve But I Have To Agree That Leon Is More Reliable Than Steve Besides Leon Is More Trained For Battle Than Steve And Like Some Of The Others Were saying He Did Just Lose His Whole Family.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
LMAO XD! Yep, a very late reaction, but I laughted all the time while I read all those threads XD! Especially for Wolfgirls: ''Later Claaaare and Steve to the rescueeeeee!'' But however, even I wanna tell my own opinions :3

I don't hate Steve, I really like him <3! But not as much as I like Leon :3 As much as I love Zero <333!!! Ok, that's a diffrent thing, so...

I know, you can't compare Steve with Leon, that would be like comparing Claire and Ashley (someone told this before). But still even Claire is better skilled then Steve is :I Claire is as good skilled as Leon is (don't you think?). And I guess she needs to be younger, since Steve felt in love with her. But, is Steve really 17 years old 0_x?!

However, I don't hate any characters, only Ashley >.> If you hate Steve, then you didn't experienced Ashley 0_x! Ieuw yuck damn her >.<!!!

But still, I love Leon better <333!!

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Not true I've played through re4 many times and hate ashley with a passion, however I also have almost the same hate for steve. I can't find one thing about him that I like and really enjoyed his life coming to an end as it seemed.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
aintnoscrub;74006 said:
Not true I've played through re4 many times and hate ashley with a passion, however I also have almost the same hate for steve. I can't find one thing about him that I like and really enjoyed his life coming to an end as it seemed.

You're very mean, enjoying someone's death, even if it's fake :I Jk of course ;) But Steve's death is sad ;~;

vassock

Steve is annoying but in a cool way. I was half expecting their conversation to go:

Claire: Oh, I need those. Give them to me.
Steve: First let me see your boobs!

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I hate Steve with every fiber of my being and wish they had actually given Claire someone who would help her in that game instead of hinder her progress.

^I actually don't see how he looks that much like Leonardo Dicaprio...maybe that's just me though.

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
Well, in Titanic, Jack (or LD, too damnlazy to write the whole name, while I wrote more then the actual name would take, damnd D:!) got the same haircut and Steve did. Well, almost then. I guess Bella means that =) However, I think he looks more like Leon then.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Yeah, I always thought Leon was a little more LD than Steve but whatever. (I also don't get where Kevin looks like Tom Cruise but like I said, this could just be me. *shrugs*)

Bella

Pure poison
Lol I don't know why but whenever I see steve he reminds me of leonardo >_>

Oh my!! Kevin look a lot like tom cruise in the first part of RE=outbreak!! Kevin is a Hottie!!! <3333333333 though I don't like him in the second part of outbreak! >_>

galactus

Yeah I agree very annoying and worst character ever

and for the record I think claire looked a lot better in RE 2 than she did in this game her new outfit sucks:p I like her RE 2 biker outfit a lot more personally:wub:

in other words stop messing with your characters capcom I mean what on earth has happened to chris in RE 5 I dont even recognise him or jill anymore WTF:confused:

Top Bottom