• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Highlight of Your Day

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Highlight of the day? I have a few...

- My workout session after work...

- Being the VERY first person to beat the Supervisors in basket ball during work...They had a 91 game in a row win streak. Then I won...Very first non supervisor to ever win...That's wack...

- Expanding my Bowling for Soup collection...Well...I say collection...It's actually a SHRINE to them I have in my home...

- But the true highlight of my day...Sitting down after a long day of work, to eat a nice hot meal made by my beautiful fiancee. Thanks baby. Tastes great...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Finding my iPod! I was just about to buy a new one yesterday when I decided I better check my messy hurricane of a car first - and voila!

Popo

The highlight of my day was watching the final episode for Breaking Bad. It was an awesome experience.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
The highlight of my day was went my friend turned up to uni still drunk from the night before in her pyjama top and made me laugh constantly for four hours. :p

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Accounts manager at work is renewing contracts and she asked me what my title was
So It gave me a chance to make up my own xD

I couldn't choose director :p
So I choose Contracts Cad Engineer

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Finding out my friend has got us both tickets for the midnight showing of The Hunger Games: Catching Fire and that she's entered us in for a competition to go to the premiere! :D

Top Bottom