• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Highlight of Your Day

Some Nights

No Shape
I've noticed that REN has seemed to be a bit negative lately (not that I have a lot of room to talk considering my past few posts have been rants.) I figured a thread that is all about the good things that happened to you throughout the day could be a nice thing to have.

I suppose my highlights would be completing the second day of training for my job without messing anything up. Followed by expecting to pay $50 to get Black Ops 2 only to learn that I had paid off the preorder sometime in the past.

edit: I searched for and didn't find any threads like this. If I am wrong feel free to close it though. :)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
The highlight of my day would have to be getting home early and listening to some of my favorite songs to unwind after work. (Well that and knowing that I don't have to be up at 5:30 in the morning.)

Good idea, by the way. ;)

Meg

So bin ich eben
I went shopping and my friend works at one of the stores I looked in. I didn't know she was working today, so it was like: "Wha? .......Oh Hey! XD"

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
When I see a good deed being done for less fortunate people, but the person doing the good deed isn't trying to be noticed or boast about it, they're doing it from the goodness of their heart.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
When I see a good deed being done for less fortunate people, but the person doing the good deed isn't trying to be noticed or boast about it, they're doing it from the goodness of their heart.
As someone with increasingly little faith in the goodness of others, this is something that always warms my heart. We live in a very selfish world, and it can be pretty unbearable at times!

As not to derail the thread:
I sat down to figure out Seal's "Killer" today but realized immediately that I already know how to play it, so I can get right to work on arranging my version of it without having to do any hard work!

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
As crazy as it sounds, being able to sleep in has been the highlight of my day. (Especially since I know that, next week, I'm working a week or so straight and won't be able to do so for a while.)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Eating a very spicy hot pizza and drinkiking a couple of beers, then popping online here to see all you sweet people. :)

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Sitting down.... (You would have no idea how hard it is to watch a 6 hour tattoo.) My dad's a tattoo artist and I'm apprenticing so yeah.. (For those of you who have never had to set/ clean up a booth, nor have to sit there for 6 hours and watch a tattoo you would have no idea how hard it is too do that.)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
My favourite time of the day is 5.30pm when i get home put tunes on and roll one. work gets me down a lot at the minute so nice to hear something positive. my favourite day is saturday as i usually play games and practise music all day long! That is interesting, about been a tattoo artist. I am a graphic designer so i generally stare at a screen all day fiddling with things on photoshop.

L

Lurker
Beating Persona 4. God, the final boss wasn't even hard, it just dragged on. Worth it for the ending though.

Top Bottom