• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Highlight of Your Day

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
My highlight of the day was when my manager called in to get his schedule (it was my first day back to the hotel since leaving and his first day back since... well, his father had been shot in Mexico a couple days before Christmas :( ), and I swear it was the sweetest thing anyone's said to me in a while, but he was like 'it's so nice to hear your voice again' and it made me choke up a little bit.

As much as that place sometimes drove me crazy, I can't deny that there's alot of love in our dept. :)

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
My highlight of the day was when my manager called in to get his schedule (it was my first day back to the hotel since leaving and his first day back since... well, his father had been shot in Mexico a couple days before Christmas :( ), and I swear it was the sweetest thing anyone's said to me in a while, but he was like 'it's so nice to hear your voice again' and it made me choke up a little bit.

As much as that place sometimes drove me crazy, I can't deny that there's alot of love in our dept. :)
Aww, that poor guy. I hope he can keep it together okay.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Highlight of my day (and every day since I went away to my sister's on 27th) was talking to Steve on the phone :oops:

Also, Jake managed to eat something (well, a tiny bit but it's a start) which wasn't of his usual very limited range of foods. Small things to many, I'm sure, but for him it's a big deal so I was very proud.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I just spent the last three hours talking with my brother about everything and nothing. We used to always talk like this, but with him being so sick in recent times, it is an increasing rarity. It was really nice.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I spent the vast majority of the day tracking a handful of new demos, and haven't felt quite so liberated in a very long time! And I'm barely sick anymore! I'm kind of liking this '2013' thing so far...

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Reading and Writing.

The Zombie novel is coming together nicely, and I read a short horror story called "The Spider." It wasn't too scary with exception of the first 5 minutes where there going over the suicides. (Which sets the story for the entire thing.)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
The highlight of my day was minutes ago in the 'what are we thinking' thread:
CT: A big model/talent agency in Atlanta wants to interview me. I have a potential agent! Oh my god! :eek: I am flipping out... must calm down.
You go girl!

I'm sorry to hear about that shooting, and I also want to say that I know that a lot of the love in your department is thanks to you being the adorable sweetheart you are. I know this because I know what you mean to this forum. :)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
Seeing a silly picture someone drew in the snow outside work! Wasn't me honest, but made me chuckle lol.
2013-01-21141907_zpsf3392267.jpg

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
My highlight (of yesterday) was Jake being able to partially dress himself without any help at all. For those of you who think "and what? I do that every day", part of Jake's disability means he may never be able to take care of himself properly and this is a major step forward in his development.

Also, my youngest son is now using sentences. He's, like, 17 months old. Wubble You Tee Eff??

Some Nights

No Shape
I got myself a ticket to Brand New finally. It was $150, I'm going alone, and I had to sell some things but I am so very excited.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Highlight of my day.

So me and my girlfriend like to keep our relationship a secret but we thought "Eh. let's just tell the others if they don't like it too bad."

So we did just that. the reactions are priceless. also...
Now no one can touch my sweetheart. If they do. DEAD.

Also I was afraid of my parents reactions since they're a little bit on the "If approved, Sure If not, find another one"
They were Ok with it.
So Yay.

Still. anyone touches my sweetheart well that family is going to be one member less.

Top Bottom