• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Highlight of Your Day

Some Nights

No Shape
I got back in touch with a good high school friend today. Hopefully we can catch up over lunch/dinner sometime soon.

edit: Just realized how awkward "high school friend" sounds considering the fact that I am 18 and graduated this year. High school friend as in someone who I used to be good friends with at my old school (2009-2011.)

Aleck

Biohazard
Highlight of my day: Went on an unexpected road trip out of town. Just listening to music and drinking a can iced mocha from the convenience store. I was actually dropping off a friend to work as a favor and got a nice little road trip as a result. I'm such an introvert haha. The best times I have are by myself when I'm driving or exploring different towns or countries. :confused:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
This is pretty sad but I went Christmas shopping today (almost done) and saw Monopoly with credit cards and some kind of fraudulent banking machine instead of money and got super excited. And then sad again because I'm like, the only person I know who still plays Monopoly.

Some Nights

No Shape
Today the person I like surprised me by sending me a text that said:
"Dude I've been rocking out to some Brand New for an hour now and it made me think of you so I figured I'd say hi."

1. I didn't know this person liked Brand New.
2. Even if we are just friends that is the nicest thing that someone has said to me in weeks (sad I know.)

*swoons to death*

tumblr_lyf7kihWFY1qzblulo1_500.png

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I finally got to see "The Dark Knight Rises" today and with one of my oldest friends, no less! It was pretty good, but I figured out that that one chick was Talia al Ghul almost immediately. Am I alone in that?

Top Bottom