• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Highlight of Your Day

AgentZero

Through that door, is a seperate reality.
Are you kidding. We don't do music. We do music that will have you on the floor, begging for more, dripping in sweat after a long, hard, good mosh. We bring the Apocalypse.
Dude, apocalypse is a great name for your band.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
The highlight of today is...

View attachment 555
I finally got it :D
And to THIS I say THIS!
76751_524406214245106_57285454_n.jpg
Come At Me Bro!

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
I spent the vast majority of today hanging out with my brother and our oldest mutual friend. We've grown further apart in recent years than I ever want to with such a dear friend, and today was the first time we've seen each other in months. It was great! Like we never skipped a beat. We spent most of the afternoon running through Jake's campaign in RE6 (for many years, he was the only friend I had who had even a passing interest in RE; I can still count them all on one hand), then watched movies and just shot the ****... It was a good day, I guess is what I'm trying to say!

Some Nights

No Shape
Tegan and Sara announced a Columbus show in March. So many upcoming shows. My poor, poor wallet. :oops:

edit: and there will be 30 VIP packages available with Meet and Greets per show? Merry Christmas to me... :p

Flipqy42

Nevermore
The highlight my day was my Pre-Calc teacher postponing a quiz, that was to be taken today, until Monday. You cannot believe how relived I am for extra study days.

Top Bottom