• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Highlight of Your Day

Some Nights

No Shape
1. Having an interview that I actually didn't **** up too badly for once.
2. Having the house to myself all day.
3. Making plans to either go see Carrie or go to the Kevin Devine/Now, Now concert tomorrow.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Coming home and being able to tranquilize people on MGS3. For some reason it makes me insanely happy to go around sending people to the ground and being able to hear them snore, tehe.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
This exchange between myself and my cousin's daughter.. she's just starting to have to wear a bra and suffice to say she doesn't like it.

Kyia: What are boobs good for in the first place?
Me: Well, when you become a mommy you'll need them to feed your baby. And boys seem to like them too.
Kyia: Well, I think they're just annoying bags of meat.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
It sounds silly, but the highlight of my day was finishing a poem for my friend Laura. I wrote it for her 21st birthday, it consists of 21 rhyming couplets and is about our friendship over the years. I usually struggle with poetry, even though I write, so this was a big achievement for me. And she loved it. :)

Last edited:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I've been really worried lately about my friend's mum (their family is like family to us), because she's got a heart condition and she's been in hospital since Saturday. Yesterday they operated on her. The highlight of my day today was finding out that the operation was a complete success, and she shouldn't have any further problems. :)

Some Nights

No Shape
I've spent the last hour dancing around my room to mostly angsty pop music with some other stuff thrown in. Last.fm knows my taste surprisingly well.

edit: It is early though so my ~overall highlight can change.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
The highlight of Tuesday (as I slept through 80% of the day due to my current chronic illness) was being told by my school that despite being predicted AAB, there is a chance that the universities asking for AAA (the top universities for my subject) will actually make me an offer due to these extenuating circumstances! No Oxford or Cambridge for me, though. The reputation is one I dislike immensely, plus I'm not Oxbridge material!

For later today, it will be finding out what my chronic illness truly is. I've had it since I was 11 and it's become more severe over the past few years and has severely impeded my quality of life. Every mystery must come to an end someday!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Two women liked me back. :smile: The real world ain't so bad. A pity I don't go there more often.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
So I spent FOUR hours in the emergency room for them to tell me what I already know and then I get out so late that I can't get my prescription filled until TOMORROW! Great idea.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I'm going to see The Hunger Games: Catching Fire in an hour! The first showing at midnight!
Just wish it would stop snowing...

Some Nights

No Shape
I got the one thing I wanted on Black Friday without even going anywhere.

Also had a flawless grilled cheese with mushrooms and onions at the Melt.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
my birthday is a few days away from me. YAY

1330330879025.gif

Top Bottom