• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

The Highlight of Your Day

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
After two years of it sitting in a cupboard, devoid of human company, my MacBook FINALLY works again thanks to a resourceful father and Apple's store care. Really impressed by them!

Shame I'm getting the Retina 13 inch around Easter; the older one (herein referred to as 'this') will suit my mum perfectly, however!

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I beat the Elite Four, became Pokemon League Champion of the Kalos region and captured Mewtwo all in one day. I am impressed with myself, as I'm usually not very good at developing good battle strategies.

Aleck

Biohazard
Second Day eating raw vegan foods and so far it's not as impossible as I originally thought. The highlight is that I made it through without giving in to dairy or meats.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Being told by Jake's clinic nurse that he is no longer classed as incontinent and will be able to be toilet trained over the next two years, all being well.

Also, going to Jessica's parents evening at school and being told that basically she's a freaking creative genius whose work is being used to inspire art and design students who are currently doing their final school exams (she's 2 years below them)

Reactions: Jen

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Jake has eaten his first proper meal since being hospitalised in January :D

Turo602

The King of Kings
Just downloaded Super Mario World to my Wii U from Club Nintendo for 200 coins. It also looks my coins haven't decreased, so there's that. :happy:

Reactions: Jen

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
Bought a 500 dollar computer for $180 today because it was on clearance, once a demo, and my employee discount.....BOOM!

Popo

Benfica has just become Portuguese champion, winning the 33th league title in it's history!

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
While I don't have a specific highlight of my day currently. The one thing that made me happy is this girl who used to be my worst enemy for years on end is now my friend.

We've got a pretty rockin' friendship now

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
The highlight of my day was rediscovering the stash of junk food in my closet. Mmmm, Twizzlers and Pepsi.

Top Bottom