• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your favorite movie?

Which film is your favorite?

• Total voters

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
PsychoJill;42787 said:
Resident Evi: Degeneration

Its the only one that stayed true to the series. And it just plain kicked ass lol:lol:. The live action films are mediocre at best.

I have that same mentality, since Degeneration stayed true to the series, it is canon and that is all it needs.:) I do wish they had a better score, like some of the games...

The first RE movie was perfect, the other two are pretty mediocre, well the third one is pretty horrific....

Hoady

Spike991;44184 said:
I have that same mentality, since Degeneration stayed true to the series, it is canon and that is all it needs.:) I do wish they had a better score, like some of the games...

The first RE movie was perfect, the other two are pretty mediocre, well the third one is pretty horrific....

I haven't watched the first one in about 5-6 years i can't believe its been that long and now that i think about it was actually a pretty decent movie i didn't like the whole underground gander but i remember having really high hopes for the second.Well after all it is the movie that introduced me and my mates to the games which i forget alot so its got a high standing.

But in the 2nd movie when i saw scenes like this.
resevilap5.jpg

and especially this.
31.jpg

I lost faith quick.

Hoady

Yeah nemesis didn't shoot him and he has a golden gun lol.I can't remember what happens to him did he die?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I feel kinda silly putting this in spoiler tags because most here probably saw it, but in the case that someone wants to get anal at me for ruining their life or something to that effect, here it is... :lol:
Yeah, he dies in the third movie. He gets bitten and eventually turns into a zombie. Then he bites Carlos as well. Nice guy, huh? :D

Hoady

Ohhh that sucks i don't remember the movies fully well is that when they get raided in the desert and Alice slits the zombies throat(lol)?

I really should watch Degeneration i know its like Leon and Claire but is it actually tied to Resident Evils storyline or is it more so a spin off?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I believe that Degeneration fits into the main storyline; I've read that it was intended to 'bridge the gap' between RE 4 and RE 5. I know that alot of people here enjoyed it, but I don't know... I just didn't like it at all. I suppose it's worth a watch though, on any account.

Steve

Fearfully and wonderfully made
Admin
I would have voted for the original Resident Evil movie as being my favourite, until I watched Degeneration, that is. Me and the missus watched Degeneration for my birthday and we really enjoyed it. Made me really want to crank out the ol' PS2 and play some Resident Evil 2. :p

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
The only one I haven't seen in that poll is Degeneration, so my choice is Apocalypse - I liked Jill and the Raccoon City setting. Nice 'n' creepy!

Awaii-Lynne

momma cosplayer
If I was chosing which one stayed on track with the RE game lines, then It'd be Degeneration, but honestly...I didnt like it that much. To me, it lacked the Zombies...its gotta have more then 30mins of Zombies for me to REALLY like it. As for the Live action movies, I hated the 1st one. The second one was my fav. mainly because it sorta followed the RE games. It seemed like it followed the 3rd game. Not 100% though, just a little. Then the 3rd one...I dont know, I didnt like the whole world ending I guess, and the person they chose for Clair SUCKED! She was nothing like Clair, they could of done better with her.

Anyways, thats my vote..

Top Bottom