• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your favorite movie?

Which film is your favorite?

• Total voters

L Kennedy

Resident evil degeneration ^^

i think thats the best re movie that has been made, and it's not a superwoman in that movie, like the others. And it is the characters from the games

Vanzhant

See.. i wish they would make a resident evil movie that is actually based on the games and is set in raccoon city, i would like to see way more of raccoon city and the police department and the S.T.A.R.S members.. i think wesker in the third movie looked nothing like him haha.... and the movies could do without the "matrix" type fighting :( lol

Trinity

L Kennedy;38892 said:
Resident evil degeneration ^^

i think thats the best re movie that has been made, and it's not a superwoman in that movie, like the others. And it is the characters from the games

I agree :)

Hoady

I've seen em all except for degeneration i will probably just rent it out eventually.But out of the 3 movies i'm probably going to say 3, alot of it was stupid but there were a few decent bits like the crow attack and zombie puzzle!(this isn't the first time lol)

Zombie Puzzle<

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Not seen Degeneration but have bought it for Steve's birthday and we'll be watching it tonight, if he can put RE5 down for two minutes...I've seen the others and my favourite of the three is the second one - Apocalypse.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
i think i like the first one more, the second and third one just went down hill from the beginning.

however degen is awesomeee, makes up for the live action movies.

Levan

Polkka. lol
Degeneration is definitely the best for me, since it's still part of the original storyline of RE.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I really wanted to like Degeneration, but it just didn't work for me, I don't know.

That said, I'd say the first one is probably the most well-done of them all.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
You know I wouldn't really put Degeneration in the same category as the Anderson movies...

I think Degeneration is great because it is canon, and has Alyson Court and Paul Mercier, but the Anderson films weren't too bad either, at least the first two weren't, the 3rd one was atrocious, but the first one is something I would give a 9/10.:)

mastermind

Alucard;39287 said:
Apocalypse, Nemesis was pretty cool and I think it was set in Racoon City or one of it's "neighbors".

it was set in Raccoon city but was filmed in Toronto :)
that one was pretty good but i prefer degenration

NiteKrawler

Spike991;39814 said:
You know I wouldn't really put Degeneration in the same category as the Anderson movies...

I think Degeneration is great because it is canon, and has Alyson Court and Paul Mercier, but the Anderson films weren't too bad either, at least the first two weren't, the 3rd one was atrocious, but the first one is something I would give a 9/10.:)

I give that last comment a -57735673659365736/10. :)

PsychoJill

Resident Evi: Degeneration

Its the only one that stayed true to the series. And it just plain kicked ass lol:lol:. The live action films are mediocre at best.

Top Bottom