• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Your believe in "HIM"

dark_zero

aintnoscrub;55686 said:
I believe in science so the very idea that God created the world in seven days is absolutely ridiculous to me. I respect other peoples views on the subject, but that doesn't mean i will agree with you though, no matter how many times/different reasons you give for the creation, i believe what i want to believe.i believe that god exists in the minds of the people that want to believe, and thats fine because if it gives you some comfort don't let other people tell you different!

um actually when they say seven days it doesnt mean seven days in human years it means so many odd years

D

Deleted member 1428

bruno;56057 said:
They don't only look at the bones and structures, but also the genetic code.
What's the matter with the whales coming from a wolflike ancestor?
We not only descent from apes, we actually descend from bacterias.
You think God made us and put us here?
What's your explanation for dinossaur and antient beings' fossiles?
Did you know that some of the biggest scientists were priests? Actually genetic was discovered by one.

Oh rly? Then show mw where in the human genetics or in any other animal that showed it has evolved. Have any of the evolutionists or scientists or diggers ever found a half bird half bat thing?

And aintnoscrub, you really think that what I'm saying I got from someone else? These are my own opinions >_>.

I am an Pangea and I wanna turn into a human. But I don't have a brain so how can I turn into a human? I know I'll just wait a kazillion years for a rock to "evolve" * A kazillion years pass* Oh look u found a rock now I will use it as a brain but I'll have to wait a kazillion more years for unto to "evolve" into a squishy pink thing! *a few more kazillion pass* Yay the rock is now a brain so I have a brain! *Brain starts to fall out, Pangea thing puts it back in* I have a brain!!

There's your little evolution joke for the day >_>.

Kellyrose

Nemises;56089 said:
Oh rly? Then show mw where in the human genetics or in any other animal that showed it has evolved. Have any of the evolutionists or scientists or diggers ever found a half bird half bat thing?

And aintnoscrub, you really think that what I'm saying I got from someone else? These are my own opinions >_>.

I am an Pangea and I wanna turn into a human. But I don't have a brain so how can I turn into a human? I know I'll just wait a kazillion years for a rock to "evolve" * A kazillion years pass* Oh look u found a rock now I will use it as a brain but I'll have to wait a kazillion more years for unto to "evolve" into a squishy pink thing! *a few more kazillion pass* Yay the rock is now a brain so I have a brain! *Brain starts to fall out, Pangea thing puts it back in* I have a brain!!

There's your little evolution joke for the day >_>.

First of all, not funny.
Everyone else in this thread is being respectful with their opinions, you should show them the same courtesy.

Second of all, please know what you are talking about before you step into a conversation and state your opinion as fact.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Very clever nemesis, you've proved how immature you are, maybe this isn't the topic for you, you clearly have no idea what your talking about so you resort to bad jokes.

You don't quite understand evolution its not, an animal suddenly changes like a transformer, different traits are passed down the generations, and the subject has to adapt to its enviroment. So tell us nemesis how did god do it then?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Alright darlings, my spidey-senses are telling me some trouble might be brewing, so just remember to be careful. Diplomacy is a virtue. ;)

They wouldn't, because evolution doesn't occur within a single generation. It spans over thousands and thousands of years, so structual alterations in humans and animals would be incredibly, incredibly, incredibly subtle. ;)

D

Deleted member 1428

aintnoscrub;56134 said:
Very clever nemesis, you've proved how immature you are, maybe this isn't the topic for you, you clearly have no idea what your talking about so you resort to bad jokes.

You don't quite understand evolution its not, an animal suddenly changes like a transformer, different traits are passed down the generations, and the subject has to adapt to its enviroment. So tell us nemesis how did god do it then?

By using science :D! Just not the science you can understand :D!

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
I don't believe in the Bible completely as a literal account of what has happened over the years. I believe it as a set of guidelines that people should live their lives by.

I don't know whether all the prophets existed, but I know Jesus existed historically (there is evidence to prove that he existed, but whether or not he was the Messiah is up to you), but even if he did not perform miracles he left us a lot of lessons.

I believe in science, yes - but I believe that these systems happened through God. I do not believe that the world was made in 7 days. I believe that God created the Big Bang and crafted everything throughout history.

Again, this is just my personal opinion - I'm not saying that this is true or that you have to believe it.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
First of all: I don't believe God has a gender... "He" is everything we see around us... as well as a Higher being watching over us.
I also think Hell DOES NOT exist... God simply CANNOT be that cruel that he could just send someone that has done wrong in his life... to an eternity of fire. Hell is what we make it in our lives... we create our own Hell, and that's Hell.

I also believe in reincarnation, that we are supposed to pick something up and learn from it in each of our lives.

I personally reject Religion... to me, those aree just like fairy tales: Interesting to read... but in NO way should be taken seiously.
The Christian god, to me, is a sexist (thinks men are above women), he is cruel... and he thinks it is okay to slaughter helpless animals in "His" "honor".

Sorry if i have offended anyone... but this is how I feel. LIVE WITH IT.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Nemises;56168 said:
By using science :D! Just not the science you can understand :D!

trust me i understand more than you, your avoiding my question now..so go ahead and answer it unless you don't have one.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
aintnoscrub;56231 said:
trust me i understand more than you, your avoiding my question now..so go ahead and answer it unless you don't have one.

Guys, guys, let's not start an arguement. :blink: Keep it on the debate side, yeah?

D

Deleted member 1428

aintnoscrub;56231 said:

Hahahah! Trust me you don't and won't probably :). God was the creator of everything including science itself. He made us out of dirt right? Dirt has alot of cells and stuff and that's what we have. Some of the stuff he does usually has a scientific explanation but unfortuanately you evolutionists can't even see your own precious science heh heh :D.

Oh yeah regarding Selenatipox's post, he'll does exist, it was originally meant for the devil and his minions. But you have to punish the evil someway.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Nemises;56249 said:
Hahahah! Trust me you don't and won't probably :). God was the creator of everything including science itself. He made us out of dirt right? Dirt has alot of cells and stuff and that's what we have. Some of the stuff he does usually has a scientific explanation but unfortuanately you evolutionists can't even see your own precious science heh heh :D.

Oh yeah regarding Selenatipox's post, he'll does exist, it was originally meant for the devil and his minions. But you have to punish the evil someway.

The dirt thing is kind of the way I believe, more like the Bible is full of metaphors and lessons rather than an account of exact events.

But seriously, this is starting to sound like a heated debate turning into an arguement :S Let's just accept that we all are entitled to our own beliefs, eh?

Hoady

Here we go again:

I think everything in this universe,humans,plants,suns,planets is god because its what we are but you can really only understand that if you become present of yourself,that your alive.When you notice and stay like this you don't label anything with your head which is saying to yourself"That is my car"or "that doesn't look like a nice gum tree".Thinking is just a human condition no other animal does this, they are all in presence they are not attached to anything in this world but themselves which is the moment.If you described yourself you'd probably go "im a girl, im a salesman,i like fast cars,im not into barbers,im also a DJ etc".That isn't someones true self, i believe thats just a bundled muddle of thoughts who someone thinks to be themself, i believe someones true self is when you notice your presence.Who is that then?Thats the person who keeps you breathing,gives you bodily sensations,makes you healthy,keeps you alive.When you stop talking in your head you will notice hes never talking and if you just listen and keep your mind silenced...you start to know your real self,you become free of problems and stress because simply there is nothing to worry about.You live life which i think is the true nature of god.

That is very similar of what the buddha teach although im not buddhist.I think people who believe in god will like this next thing but i'm putting it in spoilers cause ive dominated this post enough.From a dvd.

People who say there is no god wheres the evidence 'blah blah blah'.

Suppose i do a card trick for you and you think 'Thats amazing!The effect of the trick is amazing, i have no idea how its done."OK

But i'm the magician i do know how its done,But i choose not to share the secret with you i just show the effect.

So why can there not be a situation that the universe is created by god, whos the master one magician and he doesn't want to reveal the secret,how its done,where its coming from or where its going?He just wants you to see the effect.

Humans are a concious part of the universe although most of them aren't aware of it because they are trapped in thinking."We talk about flowers and fields in the afterlife when theres already flowers blooming outside our windows".You ever get those eyes that seem sorta hypnotizing?They glisten and ****, like real bright?I see god in just that(but probably means there just chicks and are sexy as hell haha).

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
Captain Courageous;56267 said:
Here we go again:

I think everything in this universe,humans,plants,suns,planets is god because its what we are but you can really only understand that if you become present of yourself,that your alive.When you notice and stay like this you don't label anything with your head which is saying to yourself"That is my car"or "that doesn't look like a nice gum tree".Thinking is just a human condition no other animal does this, they are all in presence they are not attached to anything in this world but themselves which is the moment.If you described yourself you'd probably go "im a girl, im a salesman,i like fast cars,im not into barbers,im also a DJ etc".That isn't someones true self, i believe thats just a bundled muddle of thoughts who someone thinks to be themself, i believe someones true self is when you notice your presence.Who is that then?Thats the person who keeps you breathing,gives you bodily sensations,makes you healthy,keeps you alive.When you stop talking in your head you will notice hes never talking and if you just listen and keep your mind silenced...you start to know your real self,you become free of problems and stress because simply there is nothing to worry about.You live life which i think is the true nature of god.

That is very similar of what the buddha teach although im not buddhist.I think people who believe in god will like this next thing but i'm putting it in spoilers cause ive dominated this post enough.From a dvd.

People who say there is no god wheres the evidence 'blah blah blah'.

Suppose i do a card trick for you and you think 'Thats amazing!The effect of the trick is amazing, i have no idea how its done."OK

But i'm the magician i do know how its done,But i choose not to share the secret with you i just show the effect.

So why can there not be a situation that the universe is created by god, whos the master one magician and he doesn't want to reveal the secret,how its done,where its coming from or where its going?He just wants you to see the effect.

Humans are a concious part of the universe although most of them aren't aware of it because they are trapped in thinking."We talk about flowers and fields in the afterlife when theres already flowers blooming outside our windows".You ever get those eyes that seem sorta hypnotizing?They glisten and ****, like real bright?I see god in just that(but probably means there just chicks and are sexy as hell haha).

That part in spoiler tags is spot on ^^

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
Nemises;56249 said:

Have you ever heard of something called "Forgiveness?", I think God forgives us all.
So, that's a large NO, hell does NOT exist. That's what i think.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Selenatripox;56279 said:
Have you ever heard of something called "Forgiveness?", I think God forgives us all.
So, that's a large NO, hell does NOT exist. That's what i think.
Excuse for as a moment as I play devil's advocate- and don't get me wrong as I don't consider myself religous in any fashion; I don't know what version of the Bible you've been reading, but the last time I read it, God forgives us if we ask for forgiveness and acknowledge him as lord and saviour. Those who don't- i.e whose names aren't listed in the book of life, are condemned to hell or some other kind of eternal damnation. See John 3:15-19, 1Co 6:9-11, Rev 21:8.

wolfgirl

Almost a Jibble Sammich
La Femme Fatale;56283 said:
Excuse for as a moment as I play devil's advocate- and don't get me wrong as I don't consider myself religous in any fashion; I don't know what version of the Bible you've been reading, but the last time I read it, God forgives us if we ask for forgiveness and acknowledge him as lord and saviour. Those who don't- i.e whose names aren't listed in the book of life, are condemned to hell or some other kind of eternal damnation. See John 3:15-19, 1Co 6:9-11, Rev 21:8.

Yup, that's right.

And this happens because Jesus died for our sins. So sins are forgiven if we ask for forgiveness.

D

Deleted member 1428

... Oh sorry I left that part out heh heh ^^'. I was just refering to the people who don't ask for forgiveness. If you don't ask for it then you'll go to hell. Jesus does say that no one will get to the Father except through Him. You don't ask for forgiveness then uh sorry to say this but you go "down there". Of course I know that if you ask for God's forgiveness you won't go to hell.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Kellyrose;56055 said:
Actually, there is an overwhelming amount of evidence that supports Evolution.
That's true.
A part of me wants to believe in Adam and Eva and the world's creation in 7 days. But I can't reject science. I believe in science and the Evolution, and I believe that God started it all, just in a different way than what the Bible says.

wolfgirl;56222 said:
I don't believe in the Bible completely as a literal account of what has happened over the years. I believe it as a set of guidelines that people should live their lives by.

I don't know whether all the prophets existed, but I know Jesus existed historically (there is evidence to prove that he existed, but whether or not he was the Messiah is up to you), but even if he did not perform miracles he left us a lot of lessons.

I believe in science, yes - but I believe that these systems happened through God. I do not believe that the world was made in 7 days. I believe that God created the Big Bang and crafted everything throughout history.

Again, this is just my personal opinion - I'm not saying that this is true or that you have to believe it.
Wolfgirl, it seems as you and I agree fully. ;)

wolfgirl;56252 said:
But seriously, this is starting to sound like a heated debate turning into an arguement :S Let's just accept that we all are entitled to our own beliefs, eh?
It's cool now, but you were right. And we must respect other's opinions. :)

Kellyrose

Perhaps evolution is really done by God's hand?
No matter how much we question, there are some things we'll never know =)

Top Bottom