• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 you know you suck at re4 when....

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
you said
"you know you suck when you don't know what to do lol"
an he said
"obviously"

and are survey says~

bygraves_duhduhh.jpg

*wrong answer sound effect*

I rest my case. joking haha.

Sorry man i dont think you should be offended from a one word post haha hes just being lazy haha. Or is there something ive missed yet again...

Wesker1987

You know you suck when before you realised that you had to shooot the trap that is holding ashley in the castle; you ran around in circles looking for a switch for an hour.
And thought you had a glitch in the game.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
You know you suck after you sought shelter behind a gasoline barrel second time.

Or rather, if you do it a second time you probably won't ever realize that you suck. :p

Hoady

You know you suck when you think the game is broken because its suddenly not set in africa.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
You have your friend (sitting on the floor), with her hands over the L/R buttons while you cover A/B during the Krauser knife fight. Good times.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
La Femme Fatale;30012 said:
You have your friend (sitting on the floor), with her hands over the L/R buttons while you cover A/B during the Krauser knife fight. Good times.

LOLOLOL
"Okay you get the top buttons an ill get the other ones, We cannot fail!!"

That would seriously make it even moar harder haha!

you suck when you have full health then you get hit over an over again an you die straight away without getting a fighting chance.

Even though when stuff like that happens I just get insainly angry an turn of the console haha before it can say "you are DEAD"

Top Bottom