• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 you know you suck at re4 when....

Mobe

u kno u suck wen ur aiming at an enemy's face n u pull da trigger n... clik... clik clik clik!
out of ammo..

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
mastermind;35624 said:
the fish can kill you????
I don't think it can. :p

Mobe;54195 said:
u kno u suck wen ur aiming at an enemy's face n u pull da trigger n... clik... clik clik clik!
out of ammo..
If you think about how ridicilous much ammo it is in RE4, that would be a big "you suck". ^_^

Mobe

mayb i do, im glad u dnt =)
4got to mention.. it was da broken butterfly.. u dnt get much magnum ammos in da game, approximately 50 to 60 bullets thru out da game.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Mobe;55641 said:
mayb i do, im glad u dnt =)
4got to mention.. it was da broken butterfly.. u dnt get much magnum ammos in da game, approximately 50 to 60 bullets thru out da game.
Oh you were talking about yourself, not just making up a "you suck" situation. I was not talking about you and I didn't mean to say that you suck. (Actually I think all of us suck sometimes, and at other times we're pretty pro.)

Yeah, magnum ammo is a bit rare, not strange if you run out of magnum bullets. But the game is (unfortunately) flooded by 9mm ammo.

Also, if you tried to spell out the words a bit more and not use so much "SMS text speak", it would be easier to read your posts. Sometimes it's a little difficult. :)

Mobe

Romero;55713 said:

Oh you were talking about yourself, not just making up a "you suck" situation. I was not talking about you and I didn't mean to say that you suck. (Actually I think all of us suck sometimes, and at other times we're pretty pro.)

Yeah, magnum ammo is a bit rare, not strange if you run out of magnum bullets. But the game is (unfortunately) flooded by 9mm ammo.

Also, if you tried to spell out the words a bit more and not use so much "SMS text speak", it would be easier to read your posts. Sometimes it's a little difficult. :)

its ok buddy.. lol.. im sorry for my earlier post.
btw, the reason i use short sms forms of words is because im accessing this forum from my cellphone.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Mobe;55729 said:
btw, the reason i use short sms forms of words is because im accessing this forum from my cellphone.
Oh that explains a great deal. :lol:
I guess you are excused to some extent then, but I hope you try to limit the usage of sms language if you can.

Isn't it a pain to use a cell phone anyway? Do you have a computer?

Mobe

to be honest, it IS a pain to browse and type on the phone keypad.. but im left without options.. yes, i have a pc at home, but right now im in the country of stupid govt. lol, trust me its 1 out of 100 to find broadband internet connections here..

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
When you walk right into a bear trap during your millionth run. seriously... it's never moved yet you still go stick your foot in it!

Mr.Burton

REN's #1 Barry fan
when you can't figure out how to get into the house in the start of the game (that would be pretty bad, lol)

Darkstar Darin

Wesker's secret project. D-Virus.
you know you suck at RE4 when you have flashbacks of bein scared as a child just so you'll have a reason to hate it... (cuz c'moooooooon who can hate Leon?)

Top Bottom