• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 you know you suck at re4 when....

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
LOLOLOL
"Okay you get the top buttons an ill get the other ones, We cannot fail!!"

That would seriously make it even moar harder haha!

Lol, you would think so- but ironically this was what had to be done for me to get through the Krauser knife fight the first time around, lmao. It was both epic and kinda pathetic at the same time :D

red

When it takes you 10000 hours or so to figure out the puzzle upon entering the knights chamber. Then you think your friend can do it and they can't, so you end up googling a walkthrough.

Ada Wong™

When you get killed by an Iron Maiden, over a thousand times. IF you don't suck enough to make it that far....

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Ada Wong™;33796 said:
When you get killed by an Iron Maiden, over a thousand times. IF you don't suck enough to make it that far....
Ohmy. I couldn't make it past the farm after the village, the chickens chased me away. :blush:

D

Deleted member 1428

I suck when i get killed by an enemy who's supposedly an easy one, A.K.A the pitchfork guy.

Hoady

ChrisRedfield1994;34524 said:
You know you suck...

WHen you shoot the cameraman.

Awesome.

Yanno you suck when in that cutscene leon strangles ada to death so you don't get the keys to the jetski.

Ada Wong™

You know you suck when no matter what you do, Ashley STILL fails to listen to you.

But wait, that means we'd ALL suck.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
haha but she is anoyying! you know you suck when ashley gets hit by a med-evil chain an spike thing. man those things suck.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
You know you suck when you can't bring yourself to kill any of the crows or chickens and you go get someone else to kill the wolves in that maze-thing JUST because you love animals too much.

Top Bottom