• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 you know you suck at re4 when....

Hoady

i think i did that when you plant it on the boulder i'm pretty sure i killed myself lol.

When you pass out after Del Largo you don't wake up for 3 weeks, so you do everything but nothing happens so leon goes home.America is then flooded with ganados and you have to kill them all and you get in a sweet finale.

president gasman

You know you suck when...

(Don't get ****ed at me if someone already put this)

You know you suck at re4 when you step on a bear trap.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Hahaha on pro mode the builder always use to kill me like 5-6 times before the game decided to let me live, was so anoyying. i think i actually hate RE4 an the "tap the A button really fast" idea, But the dodge an attack stuff is cool. so is the fight with jack.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Lol.
I tryed looking at that qoute whats the deal i dont even understand why obviously was said, obviously what?

an you suck at RE4 when you sell the crown jewels before attaching the other two treasures to it.

REDNECK

RE5.;23801 said:
Lol.
I tryed looking at that qoute whats the deal i dont even understand why obviously was said, obviously what?

an you suck at RE4 when you sell the crown jewels before attaching the other two treasures to it.

he said that cause he has a problem with me

Top Bottom