• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 You have the PS3 or the Xbox 360 version?

Ps3 or Xbox 360 Resident Evil Version

• I own a Ps3 version of Resident Evil 5.

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • I own a Xbox 360 version of Resident Evil 5.

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters

wpstudart

I know this can be a pointless thread, but I was curious, you guys of the forum, you have with version?

I was thinking, Xbox 360 had more sell than PS3, but maybe in this forum this this thinking don't apply :confused:

Well, I have a PS3 Version and you?

PS: I don't want to hear no one complaining about the 'enemy' franchise. Like sonysts saying that xbox sucks and vice-versa.

I own the collector's PS3 edition. ^^ With the kickass Tricell baggy and the bootleg Chris Redfield action figure. XD

Unfortunately the PS3 I used was merely a rental, but that's ok, i'll own one, one of these days.

dark_zero

Captain Courageous;49840 said:
Redringed again!?

no lol i never had my 360 red ringed before, i just gave it to my bro-in law i felt like being generous lol but im going to get the elite soon.

teal27

013;49845 said:
I own the collector's PS3 edition. ^^ With the kickass Tricell baggy and the bootleg Chris Redfield action figure. XD

Shweet! If there was one thing I wanted from the Collector's Edition it was the little action figure. Big surprise! But "Eee!": Cute little Chris!! *glomp*. :wub:

Errr. . .:ermm:

Ahem. Well, it was too much money for me at the time,so I just got the peasant version, ha ha.

wpstudart

It seems PS3 Resident Evil 5 is more common in PS3 system... At least in this forum.

Why we shouldn't compare? I don't get it, because I was trying to discover which people have. And still, they're the same, just to different systems.

Kellyrose

Im surprised that more people have the ps3 version, simply because it seems like the majority of gamers have an XBox 360. Small sample size I guess.

I have the ps3 version =)

wpstudart

Kellyrose;49913 said:
Im surprised that more people have the ps3 version, simply because it seems like the majority of gamers have an XBox 360. Small sample size I guess.

I though the same when I saw that, I thought that they were more Xbox 360 version, not the ps3. I think it's nicer, more people to play online with us :lol:

CassidyAcid

PS3 here.
Its weird, out of all the people I know theres only 3 of us with a PS3. The 360 is a lot more common with the guys I'm at school with.

Well, I remember one of you guys mentioning that there were more 360 versions "sold" hehe maybe that just means there were more PS3 versions stolen. XD After paying all that money for the system who the heck has money left over to buy any games? XD

AdaWong

I have the 360 version but i think resident evil has always been linked with the playstation thats why more people own on the ps3 but who knows :blink:

ResidentZelda

I have the Xbox version and the PS3 (yeah I don't own a PS3 but my aunt was giving the game to me because she owed me TWO birthday presents so instead of buying the Xbox verison she bought the PS3 one, but the good news was that it was the collector's edition so I didn't kept the game I gave it to my cousin but I got to keep that cool tri-cell bag and that Chris doll XD I got lucky in that one)

wpstudart

ResidentZelda, I have the Xbox Collector's Edition and I own the game of PS3. My uncle did a 'little' mistake :lol:

Top Bottom