• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 You have the PS3 or the Xbox 360 version?

Ps3 or Xbox 360 Resident Evil Version

• I own a Ps3 version of Resident Evil 5.

Votes: 22 50.0%
  • I own a Xbox 360 version of Resident Evil 5.

Votes: 22 50.0%

• Total voters

Mitsu

Since I'm a huge fan of playstation. . .
I started with Resident Evil 1 on PSOne.
Now, I've just finished the twenty-two hundred time I played Resident Evil 5, on PS3 !

teal27

Mitsu;50468 said:
Now, I've just finished the twenty-two hundred time I played Resident Evil 5, on PS3 !

Whoa.:blink: That's alotta times! Do you mean that's how many times you've played through the story, or that's how many times you've played it in general?

I too am surprised by the PS3 leading the way in this poll. I was so certain more people on here were Xbox peoples. Hmmm. . .

BSAA-Agent_Wesker

360 version for me. I never thought about grabbing a PS3 for some reason, most likely because of Gears of War and the related. So when I heard Res5 I went: ' Damn, great. No PS3.' I was happy to hear about it on 360 ^^; So ya.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I lied. ^_^ I voted "I own a Ps3 version of Resident Evil 5." The truth is I'm planning to buy it.

Levan

Polkka. lol
I don't wanna vote since I don't actually own RE5, though I have played it(and mind you, I played it fully!) in the PS3 version. I love the PS3 controller more than the Xbox360's.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Levan;57732 said:
I don't wanna vote since I don't actually own RE5, though I have played it(and mind you, I played it fully!) in the PS3 version. I love the PS3 controller more than the Xbox360's.
But you can vote even if you played it without owning it. It's a draw now and the PS3 needs one more vote. Vooote!

Top Bottom