• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Would this be cool

If Capcom brought Albert Wesker back?

...You didn't let me finish, I mean if they brought him back to be partners with Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine, and hell even Barry Burton at their side.

...You still didn't let me finish, I mean bring them all back together in a new franchise, before the time of Resident Evil in a wonderful special tactics and rescue adventure. We've had games like GTA and manhunt, ect where we get to play as the criminals and run from the cops. Well how bout another game where you get to play as the cops going after the criminals, in this case, the S.T.A.R.S team.

What's the name of that one game with that cop and his dog or wolf or whatever? And True Crimes It could be something similar to that but different at the same time, if you know what I mean.

Gotta admit, it's funny but cool seeing Chris and Wesker work together and aid each other in mercenaries. Especially when one is dying and one holds up the other. That's priceless!

Wasn't Nina Williams and Ryu Hyabusa in two different franchises? (Sorry i've been so into RE lately I can hardly remember other games, a shame I know. Lol.) So it wouldn't be a first.

Tell me what you guys think about this, but please be nice about it if you disagree.

A_Wesker123

The Original
I'd like to see a game where you play as the STARS team but still as a RE game set before the Mansion incident.

That's basically what im saying, just not as a RE game because the STARS didn't know about BOWs untill the mansion incident. I think it be better to have it as another game preventing it from interfering with the RE storyline. If it was another RE game, it would just create more plot holes.

Hoady

013;41867 said:
What's the name of that one game with that cop and his dog or wolf or whatever?

Pretty sure your thinking of Inspector Rex.
779808.jpg

It would be awesome though at first wesker could be hell good but then he slowly starts becoming a bastard and betraying peoples orders, going for his own needs.I thought at first you were coming on to playing as Wesker through all the incidents now i think that would be a badass spin off just tie up every single loose end there is as a finale.

Oops i'm drifting off your idea but yeah catching criminals would be cool hopefully they don't make the mistake of thinking chris is still hell built lol.

ValentineFan

As soon as you said 'Wesker' i was interested! Yeah, i think it would be a good idea, i always wondered what the S.T.A.R.S. team got up to before the mansion incident, and anything that will involve bringing wesker back in some way gets a thumbs up from me. :D

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
your idea isn't half bad actually, i would like to see that.
especially seeing barry and his cheesey lines again, i think we all want him back haha

aintnoscrub

Premium
013;42008 said:
Well, no Wesker doesn't have to be a perfect angel like Rebecca. But he was nice and respectful, but firm and commanding with the other members before his betrayal from what is showed in RE1 and REmake.

Examples: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4J7SxCW-fo They seemed to have gotton along very well. Im guessing he was a good captain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBuUm8zh7Uc

Sorry, I couldn't find any 1996 ones.

for your examples, his is actually playing them all, so of course he is going to come off as the perfect nice captain, until he has them where he wants them.
in reality he's a horrible person, who set out to destroy S.T.A.R.S

but your idea itself of before the mansion kinda story would have been quite good i suspect.

P.S apologies for the double post, i meant to edit the first one to add the quotes bit, no idea how i managed to start a new post....

^I don't beleive he had any intentions on betraying STARS untill given sudden orders by Umbrella. Because of the accidental spill.

Before that his purpose as STARS captain was to optain info on...some stuff...or...actually I can't remember why the hell Umbrella made him become a cop, it never made sence, he was soppose to keep an eye out or listen for something. Agh! Something about being undercover, for what I can't remember at the moment.

There's not much to tell what Al was like as a normal human before the accidents. I mean, as I said, im sure he wasn't a saint, but I can't imagine him walking around the streets just being a strait up asshole.

Worker: Hello sir welcome to McDonalds, may I take your order?
Wesker: You are worthless chaff!
Worker:...Would you like anything off our value menu today? A cheeseburger prohaps?
Wesker: Is that all you have!?

Well, you get the idea, even if he is to fake it, he didn't seem that bad.

aintnoscrub

Premium
have you actually played resident evil 1?
there was no "sudden accidental spill" and he wasnt under sudden orders to betray them,
his mission was to go undercover into the S.T.A.R.S and lure them into the mansion, because of there superior training they were the perfect test subjects?
i mean you just have to know the backstory to know that, or even play RE1, or read resident evil wiki.
and before the masion incident, he was working for umbrella, in the labs under the mansion, hence he had been there before.
you obviously havent played the RE series and followed it.

To ihadesss: Oh my gosh. I've played both RE1 and REmake. Relax. I said I didn't completely remember everything. It's been a while since I played those. And I never said Wesker didn't work for Umbrella before that. You misunderstood me.

I got that impression since he carried out the mission after the spill caused by Marcus. "The T-virus leaked, polluting this whole place and unfortunately, I have to give up my members of STARS."

Excuse my misinterpretation but Resident Evil has a large and confusing story to keep up with, I have yet to meet someone who can remember every detail of every game correctly. Sheesh.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Wesker did seem like a good Captain, and he was probably not too demanding(as he was a researcher prior to), and with the credentials(not doubt thanks to Umbrella and their connection with Chief Irons), no one had any reason to doubt him. He was certainly able to pull off an authority figure, so all in all he was perfect for that.:)

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
013;42047 said:
^Do you think a STARS game would be good then?

No I don't think so, as there aren't really things RE related in them...

I think that whole bunch of stuff that we only know from the documents, like the remaining STARS struggle to expose Umbrella after Raccoon City, is really interesting stuff, it isn't something that should be put in a game.

aintnoscrub

Premium
013;42038 said:
To ihadesss: Oh my gosh. I've played both RE1 and REmake. Relax. I said I didn't completely remember everything. It's been a while since I played those. And I never said Wesker didn't work for Umbrella before that. You misunderstood me.

I got that impression since he carried out the mission after the spill caused by Marcus. "The T-virus leaked, polluting this whole place and unfortunately, I have to give up my members of STARS."

Excuse my misinterpretation but Resident Evil has a large and confusing story to keep up with, I have yet to meet someone who can remember every detail of every game correctly. Sheesh.

its not about remembering every single detail, but what you completely changed round was like the whole big twist in RE1, that isnt just a small forgettable point, its what you play towards finding out...:S

Hoady

I didn't even know he came in 'good' contact with Chris or Jill through out the mansion i always thought he just bailed away from them all to go with his buisness.Why did Wesker get involved with S.T.A.R.S anyway?Was it intentional to screw them over or did he slowly get convinced to help Umbrella?

Man...this wii version couldn't come any sooner.

Top Bottom