• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Will you kill Leon?

Will you kill Leon?

• hell yeah!

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Votes: 23 50.0%

• Total voters

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Unlucky *******'s single. Why d'you think he always jacks off off screen whenever Ada has screen time?
On that note -Jill's probably imagining Chris manhandling her when he's not lookin'.
Carlos wishes.
Steve... we ALL know where Steve's head's at.

Steve straight up almost tells Claire he wants to f--k her...

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
It appears we're all a little too horny here. Yes I'd do Claire. And Jill. And Rebecca. But Ada scares me...

Lol. Anyways, hell yes I'm going to kill Leon! Leon is my homie but I love alternate timelines and I want to see what kind of fight he puts up. You know its going to be challenging, the slippery bas tard!

T-Vaccinated Kid

I'm gonna have to change my answer given newly released info. Since we are going to have the choice I am going to say, on most playthroughs, I won't kill Leon. But on my first playthrough I will just to see how that goes!

KennedyShot

Leon is my favorite character so killing him isn't something I would do by choice. Hopefully there will be some secret cut scene to show this is a failed mission lol That said it will be interesting to see how this game goes.

T-Vaccinated Kid

Whatre you quoting...it sounds familiar..

I was quoting Master Pain- I mean Betty from "Kung Pow"

"From now on you will all refer to me by the name: Betty!" - Master Pain

"But, isn't Betty a woman's name?" - Chosen One

*Master Pain angrily stands up and standoff ensues*

Hilariously stupid movie.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I was quoting Master Pain- I mean Betty from "Kung Pow"

"From now on you will all refer to me by the name: Betty!" - Master Pain

"But, isn't Betty a woman's name?" - Chosen One

*Master Pain angrily stands up and standoff ensues*

Hilariously stupid movie.

Thats right...took me a sec, but now you've reminded me...

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
YOU'LL NEVER MAKE IT...never make it. You'll never ever make it, ever make it, never ever Pewwweoooweeooo.

I'll kill him, only to preemptively put him out of his misery from having to rescue ashley later on.

"Leon, trust me....its for your benefit"

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
For some reason, I have been thinking that Ada might've helped the special team try to kill Leon early on, but later on she develops feelings for him, and she saves him right before he's shot.

Top Bottom