• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Will you kill Leon?

Will you kill Leon?

• hell yeah!

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Votes: 23 50.0%

• Total voters

Willian

It's much easier when you don't think about it.
Yes, yes! I would kill him. I don't hate Leon. Actually, I think he's nice, but it would still be fun to kill a good main character. I don't see any problem with Leon's death, my favourite character is Jill... ;D

Willian

It's much easier when you don't think about it.
I saw the trailer of it and leon does die you can be on umbrella's team or sec ops
I have to desagree with that... I don't remember where, but I've heard that Leon's death is optional. You choose to be an Umbrella or a Spec Ops agent and you also choose to help or kill Leon. He doesn't have to die, you have to choose what to do with him. Well, at least that's what I remember right now...

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I have to desagree with that... I don't remember where, but I've heard that Leon's death is optional. You choose to be an Umbrella or a Spec Ops agent and you also choose to help or kill Leon. He doesn't have to die, you have to choose what to do with him. Well, at least that's what I remember right now...

No he doesn't HAVE to die...but what he meant was if you choose to kill him then he REALLY does die...

Lirium

...I'm more interested in Leon's outfit. It's hard to tell at times, but it looks like his RE 4 outfit...xD Whaaat... "Where'd you get that snaaaazzy jacket?" "TCH! Been wearing it for like a DECADE bro!" I don't....Hmm...Anyway, I think it would require playthrough 2. xD I wouldn't be able to do it on the first go, but on the second playthrough I tend to have the "I'm going to make ALL the jerk choices, YAY!" But no the first time, wesker no.

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Leon doesn't have to die??? Where is the fun in that? I just wish we would get multiple and painfully creative ways to end Leon's angst-ridden emo existence.

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
why do people complain about killing leon all the time there are more charecters in resident evil 2 and 3 than him pluse hes not real and its a non-canon. Have fun killing him and all the rest i would if i would get the game i am haveing second thought there is no split screen.

ArabianLuffy

Legend
Premium
Perhaps you should add CAPCOM to the poll whether or not to be killed. Seriously, killing Leon? But the game is filler after all. I'll play it even tho it's **** in my book or even worse.

Since it's a "what-if" decision game. I look forward to see the lame endings of this game.

Top Bottom