• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Will you kill Leon?

Will you kill Leon?

• hell yeah!

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Votes: 23 50.0%

• Total voters

It will break my heart to see Leon helplessly laying on the floor while some mercenary prick puts a bullet in his brain...But the thought of having Leon as a boss is very exciting. Since it's not canon, it shouldn't feel too different from killing him for fun in RE4. I just hope that boy gives me HELL.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
It will break my heart to see Leon helplessly laying on the floor while some mercenary prick puts a bullet in his brain...But the thought of having Leon as a boss is very exciting. Since it's not canon, it shouldn't feel too different from killing him for fun in RE4. I just hope that boy gives me HELL.

013! I missed your face here like crazyness!

Anyway, as for killing Leon - I'm already crying myself to sleep over the prospect of it. I don't know what I'm going to do with the rest of my life, knowing I will be coerced into murdering my imaginary lover in the name of entertainment. What will I do without Leon to hold me at night and tell me I'm pretty? :p

I'm sure I'll get over it. Eventually.

Anyway, as for killing Leon - I'm already crying myself to sleep over the prospect of it. I don't know what I'm going to do with the rest of my life, knowing I will be coerced into murdering my imaginary lover in the name of entertainment. What will I do without Leon to hold me at night and tell me I'm pretty? :p

This is also my response >_>
lol xD

Maddog2212

Sure Leon was noobish in Resident Evil 2, but by Resident Evil 4, he had my respect then and there. I definitely wouldn't kill him. Well....unless there was a PS3 trophy involved, then I might just consider letting him into my crosshairs...and I might "accidently" slide my finger against R1. ;)

Oh yea, there will be a trophy for that no doubt....see what I was going to do was watch a YouTube video of it...so I would know what would happen without doing it myself....but if there is a trophy involved, well then I'll have no choice....

Unless I get one of my friends to do it >_>
yea I think I'll do that....lol

Awww, thankies. I missed you guys too. My Resi muses came back when I was in a Barnes and noble and saw a magazine with Leon's dying corpse reflected on a umbrella soldier's mask.

I agree with you by the way, that's kinda how I felt about Wesker. Killing him made me feel sick. (I know im hopeless XD) But as I mentioned before since this one isn't canon, I shouldn't feel too bad....It's just...gawd have you seen that trailer? Leon is so innocent, just seeing him lie there like that while that guy shoots him in the face! >_< How could they do that to him!?

Oh well, to know that in the real story he is alive and raising hell for guys like that makes me feel better.

Capcomplicated

The Lousy Architect
Premium
I've been waiting for this since 1998, there's no way I'm going to miss it. :D

lol it was hard to walk around in your room for a while, what with all the Leon voodoo dolls, custom dart boards, and your burned copies of RE4 :p I hate to say this (for leons sake) but he had it coming.

No i'm not going to kill Leon. It goes against my fictional moral standards

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I'm a huge Leon fan so I most likely will not be killing him unless there is some sort of achievement involved.

If so then I just may go ahead and kill him.

Top Bottom