• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Will you kill Leon?

Will you kill Leon?

• hell yeah!

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Votes: 23 50.0%

• Total voters

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
After the way he acted in Degeneration...he's dead to me....

Why doesn't anybody realize that he was NOT out of character in Degeneration! It drives me crazy...look, he was doin what he had to do to protect the civilians...he wasn't a lone wolf in that movie like he was in the games, so he couldnt be his normal reckless self...he has protocol to follow and lives of people at steak...There was NOTHING out of character about a guy taking a massive zombie outbreak seriously so they can survive...Oh, btw, nice to meet ya lol...call me KK...

T-Vaccinated Kid

Neo-Umbrella Head Zoologist
Why doesn't anybody realize that he was NOT out of character in Degeneration! It drives me crazy...look, he was doin what he had to do to protect the civilians...he wasn't a lone wolf in that movie like he was in the games, so he couldnt be his normal reckless self...he has protocol to follow and lives of people at steak...There was NOTHING out of character about a guy taking a massive zombie outbreak seriously so they can survive...Oh, btw, nice to meet ya lol...call me KK...

Plus at that point he had been the US governments number 1 defense against B.O.W.s for 10 years. Talk about a bleak existence.

resevil80

Plus..Degen was a terrible movie...but hey, at least it wasn't as lame as Afterlife..one day we'll get a good RE movie...one day.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Plus..Degen was a terrible movie...but hey, at least it wasn't as lame as Afterlife..one day we'll get a good RE movie...one day.

How was Degen a lame movie...that movie was ACTUALLY cannon to the games and had lots of good information in it...plus the story was much better than that of RE5 if you ask me...
Plus at that point he had been the US governments number 1 defense against B.O.W.s for 10 years. Talk about a bleak existence.

And thanks Tvac..i totally agree...

resevil80

Degen was boring....at least in my opinion....and being cannon and closer to the games I just expected better....I actually had no problems with RE5's storyline...its puts the main story to rest and hopefully Capcom can start anew and go back to the old school survival horror that was the original RE games....or maybe revisit some old Characters....Barry...Carlos...hey what ever happened to Steve after Wesker stole his body...Where did Ark from Gun Survivor go.....WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CHARACTERS IN THE RE FRANCHISE!?!?

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Degen was boring....at least in my opinion....and being cannon and closer to the games I just expected better....I actually had no problems with RE5's storyline...its puts the main story to rest and hopefully Capcom can start anew and go back to the old school survival horror that was the original RE games....or maybe revisit some old Characters....Barry...Carlos...hey what ever happened to Steve after Wesker stole his body...Where did Ark from Gun Survivor go.....WHY ARE THERE SO MANY CHARACTERS IN THE RE FRANCHISE!?!?

Lol...because all good stories are built about good characters...so maybe leaving us wonder keeps them from reintroducing cool characters and screwing them up...

resevil80

Yes...but introducing SO many characters then throwing them away...thats bad storytelling...Oh, Capcom and their plot holes lol....but yeah, at least they are ruining them if their not using them lol

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Yes...but introducing SO many characters then throwing them away...thats bad storytelling...Oh, Capcom and their plot holes lol....but yeah, at least they are ruining them if their not using them lol

Ya but a lot of those characters are from side stories, like Ark...

resevil80

Which even though Survivor was a bad game...I liked the Storyline...and Still...Barry, Carlos....Stevie Boy....lol

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Which even though Survivor was a bad game...I liked the Storyline...and Still...Barry, Carlos....Stevie Boy....lol

Steve i've wondered about...Carlos, he's outta work since he worked for Umbrella and Barry...i'm sure he's just a family guy...

Mike Redfield

"BRING ME 115!!!!!!!!"-Elena Siegman: Nazi Zombies
I definitely WON'T kill Leon. Leon has to be the best S.T.A.R.S. Member there is, and for him to die at the hands of a sniper??? That just doesn't do him justice after all the fighting he's done.
GIFSoup

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Let's be foreal. If the outbreak things never happened, Leon would have been thrown into STARS within the first few months of his arrival. Cuz he's a beast.

Probably so...but lets face it...he WASNT S.T.A.R.S. so it really dosn't matter...the outbreak DID happen so what ifs really don't matter either...

Mike Redfield

"BRING ME 115!!!!!!!!"-Elena Siegman: Nazi Zombies
Probably so...but lets face it...he WASNT S.T.A.R.S. so it really dosn't matter...the outbreak DID happen so what ifs really don't matter either...
I always thought that Leon was a S.T.A.R.S. Operative after the Raccoon City Incident. Mostly because there's an unlockable S.T.A.R.S. Jacket for him in Resident Evil 4.

Top Bottom