• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Operation Raccoon City Will you kill Leon?

Will you kill Leon?

• hell yeah!

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Votes: 23 50.0%

• Total voters

Rusty

Kickass Stranger
It would be pretty ridiculous of Capcom not to include such key characters.
It's not like Capcom hasn't done things in games that make absolutely no sense though. It makes sense to add them all, but I'm worried it won't happen, so I'm praying it will. Hunting them down would be fun. Umbrella shall rule the world!

ToCool74

Veteran Member
It's not like Capcom hasn't done things in games that make absolutely no sense though. It makes sense to add them all, but I'm worried it won't happen, so I'm praying it will. Hunting them down would be fun. Umbrella shall rule the world!

Judgeing by Capcom's statements regarding this game It fairly certain that those key characters WILL indeed be in the game.

Capcom has already said many times that killing certain "characters" will have certain effects on the established events. That could only mean that there will be more key characters then Leon which obviously would have to include the characters I listed.

Its not a matter of what Capcom has done in the past that does not make sense its a matter of not being to stupid to back up your claims which Capcom have made which highly implies that you will be killing some good key characters in this game.

IMO I think its safe at this point to assume these characters will indeed be in this game.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Please do not be so hostile.

I was not trying to take a "jab" at you are anything like that. I was merely reinforcing the point I made earlier about Capcom definitely bringing old characters back.

Your right It was indeed a typo and next time instead of just jumping the gun and being slightly hostile towards someone just make sure. You could have easily posted a short post asking If I was trying to take a jab at you and also you could point out my typo without saying I am doing a "**** poor job" or imply that my English is not coherent.

ToCool74

Veteran Member
Agreed, I jumped the gun, but your phrasing wasn't the most polite either.

Which part of my "phrase" was not polite?

My post was mainly directed at Capcom and backing up their claim regarding killing certain key characters in the game.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Which part of my "phrase" was not polite?

My post was mainly directed at Capcom and backing up their claim regarding killing certain key characters in the game.

It may not be my place to say, but i didnt see it as impolite...well, not twords anyone on here...to me you seemed more or less iratated with Capcom, which i'm not sure if thats what you were goin for or not...

ToCool74

Veteran Member
It may not be my place to say, but i didnt see it as impolite...well, not twords anyone on here...to me you seemed more or less iratated with Capcom, which i'm not sure if thats what you were goin for or not...

I wasn't necessarily irritated with Capcom.

I was really just trying to get the point across that It would be pretty stupid for Capcom not to include more key characters besides Leon and thus back up their claims about killing certain key characters.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I wasn't necessarily irritated with Capcom.

I was really just trying to get the point across that It would be pretty stupid for Capcom not to include more key characters besides Leon.

I agree with you on that...but hey we pretty much know for a fact that there are gonna be more characters because they keep using the word "characters"...

ToCool74

Veteran Member
I agree with you on that...but hey we pretty much know for a fact that there are gonna be more characters because they keep using the word "characters"...

Thank you!

Thats part of my overall point.

They said "character(s)" which pretty much confirms that there will be more key characters in this game who may be killable.

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
no. just that the other characters could die. i don't that should've happened, since it IS a remake, so technically it is a canon (and we all know that at LEAST chris and jill are alive after this.)

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I'm a fairly trigger-happy person in games so I'll kill him. Why not? I think he's got crap hair - good enough reason for me.

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
I agree with this.

People really should not jump to conclusions so fast.

This game has already been said to be a side story or "what if" story to be more precise. It doesn't have any bearing on the established Resident Evil canon so killing Leon or any other established RE characters does not equal to killing them in the established canon.

And also I also would like to understand what you meant by making the same mistake as they did in RE remake because last time I checked nothing "important" to the established canon was changed in that game. plus iin remake, the only thing i didn't like was that the main characters coould die.[/qoute]

what i was just recently (today) informed of, is that its kind of a remake of 2 & 3, a canon sort of, and that there are alternate endings, in which you can kill leon. but in the main ending, i think leon is saved. and the things you see in this that weren't in 2 or 3, were things that happened when you were't playing as those as characters. i might just , kill leon, y'know to see what happens. but now we have to see what if jill's in this, and we have to kill her. :eek:

iCanHazT-Virus?

no. just that the other characters could die. i don't that should've happened, since it IS a remake, so technically it is a canon (and we all know that at LEAST chris and jill are alive after this.)

It isn't a remake per say but it does take place in the same time frame as 2+3 but you will probably hardly see the main places like RPD or any of the secret labs, i think it will take place in the other side of raccoon city that was never in the original games. Either way i wan't to kill claire :D

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
i
It isn't a remake per say but it does take place in the same time frame as 2+3 but you will probably hardly see the main places like RPD or any of the secret labs, i think it will take place in the other side of raccoon city that was never in the original games. Either way i wan't to kill claire :D

was trying two reply 2 sum1 about resiedent evil remake

Top Bottom