• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who is your favourite enemy (or boss)?

Who is your favourite enemies and boss in RE world?

• Total voters

Levan

Polkka. lol
Regenerators(the creepy music plus the weird sounds they make sure scare me a lot), Nosferatu(his story's kind of sad like Lisa's, and fighting with him sure was fun), Alexia(The way how she splatters her blood and turns them into fire sure looked cool), Wesker(Of course, he's cool and evil), and Lisa(She's probably the weirdest looking enemy/boss in the franchise for me).

The Maltese Falcon

My favourite enemy were the dogs in Resident Evil 1. I pretty much soiled myself when they jumped through the window. Keep in mind, I was pretty young back then.

Good times, good times. Resident Evil 5 villains don't have a patch on the old classics.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
As extensive as that list is, you no doubt missed out on alot of enemies, you should have left it up to the person, but anyway I chose Birkin, he was the best.:) Would have got away with it too, if it weren't for that nosie Claire and Leon...

AgentHUNK

Mr. Death
Mine is the Hunter, and here is why:

When I first got Resident Evil: Director's Cut; Dual Shock Edition, the game became my first gaming love. I skipped school the day after I got it and began playing. I had played for two hours without saving when I got to the POV FMV sequence depicting the Hunter coming towards me down the path I just came from. As the door opened and my sphincter tightened I heard the Hunter's inhuman screech. I had yet to see the creature, but I turned towards the door it had come through, raised my shotgun, and fired. I was rewarded with the death cry of the monstrosity, and I heard it hit the floor with a heavy thud. Or so I thought. As I turned to continue on my way, with a feeling of elation, I heard the clack of taloned feet on the floor. Another inhuman howl reverberated off of the hall's walls as a scaly, dark green creature leapt past my body. As this happened I felt the contoller shake in my hands, and in slow motion my head slowly rolled from my shoulders before hitting the floor with a sickening thud.

Of course one underwear change and 12 years of scares later, the Hunter is still one of my favorite adversaries in the Resident Evil Universe.

Mattocaster

Wesker is my fav by far, simply love him.:D Tyrant from RE2 is another fav, I crapped myself when he smashes through the walls. Voted zombies and Lickers aswell.

Torque

I really enjoyed vs'ing the tyrant, it was a pain, but brought me a challenge that seemed harder to conquer compared to many current RE bosses.. though however i'd say Salazar's Right Hand was a mighty challenge also

Raef

Just a couple things to point out that are "error'd" in the poll...

The "Chainsaw Ganado" in RE4 is called "Dr. Salvador"
The "Blind Slasher" is known as a "Garrador"
"It" is actually called "U3"
Salazars' "Right Hand" is referred to as a Verdugo

None of them compare to a Armadura, or the Plaga found inside of a suit of armor in RE4, in the castle. They're pretty cool.

Top Bottom