• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who is your favourite enemy (or boss)?

Who is your favourite enemies and boss in RE world?

• Total voters

RustyRedField

Lord Hamster
I really liked the first part of the Wesker fight in RE5. Birkin in RE2 was pretty damn cool too, but he was too easy IMO.

ToriJ

Resident Critic
Tyrant, Nemesis, the Zombies, Wesker, Licker, and Alexia Ashford for me. Granted, I didn't fight all of these bosses in the game, I still like their character/concept. Nemesis was a persistent little guy and I never beat him. I got my butt on the helicopter and let the nuke finish him off.

Patrick Wilfong

Steve Picks LLC
El Gigante was the best for me, got the option to fight with guns AND could still use the knife on him. The plagas on his back was awesome. BLOWING it off his back with a sniper rifle or even the HANDCANNON!!!

SalazarLives1

Who else but Salazar? Great transformation and fun and challenging to fight. Also liked Excella in RE5, Nosferatu, Alexia Ashford and the giant bat in RE0.
In terms of enemies, chainsaw zombie definitely wins the day. The guys with the giant machine gun backpacks near the end of RE5 were also fun.

X)Slayer(X

imo,William Birkin is the best final boss on RE series,talk about suspense and not dying for christ´s sake but yet so fun to fight him.I also liked Krauser for badassery.

Gepoko

All-in?
i feel really scared when i see a regenerator in resident evil 4, but i'll choose lickers because they were my first monsters
PD: ofcurse nemesis and wesker but i can't vote them also :p

T.A.L.O.S

Gym, Resident Evil, Sleep & Repeat
Cheif mendez got my vote mainly because when i first played Re4 when i was 10 i was terrified of getting stalked by mendez, he's huge stature, trench coat, immense strength just made me not want to progress the game. He kinda gave me the same fear as nemesis. But he was a total wimp in the fight although he seemed invincible in the cutscenes. Mr x gets a close second vote.

Top Bottom