• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who is your favourite enemy (or boss)?

Who is your favourite enemies and boss in RE world?

• Total voters

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I will always like Wesker most, likely because of his psych profile (I've done some [a lot] of studying into people like him) because he fascinates me. Don't judge; my dream job outside of film making is criminal profiling for the FBI :p.

My second choice is Alexia, because I really enjoyed the twisted story from the dysfunctional Ashfords. It was very memorable and her state of mutation when she fights Wesker and Chris is very elegantly designed. She is a very close second favorite.

My third favorite is the Licker. I remember being so scared of these things when I was younger and I would always have to go get my brother to kill them for me.

I have a great respect for things that scare me.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
lisa trevor was a bit of a bitch, she comes up there somewhere near the top. she was a hanted soul, with a grusome background. in a way you have to feel sorry for her, then she swings for you and suddenly you stop feeling sorry and start feeling rage lol.

Samuel Bowden

Zombie Killer
Ya'll say what you want Zombies and Lickers are probably the most original enemies on all the games and i'll fight about that. Now bosses are definitely Wesker, Birkin, and o'l stars boy Nemesis. Wesker basically put hell on Earth; Birkin created the hell on earth; and Nemesis is one of those hell on earth creatures.

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
Ya'll say what you want Zombies and Lickers are probably the most original enemies on all the games and i'll fight about that. Now bosses are definitely Wesker, Birkin, and o'l stars boy Nemesis. Wesker basically put hell on Earth; Birkin created the hell on earth; and Nemesis is one of those hell on earth creatures.
Lol i like that. that pretty much sums up resident evil.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
"Writhe in my cage of torment my friend."
"Perhaps you can resist… but you cannot disobey."

Two quotes so bad ass they could almost have been taken from the Old Testament. I have deep admiration from whoever said it. :cool:

Like there was any doubt who is my favorite enemy...

EDIT

I see I voted for Krauser but it's a long time ago. I think I must have been voting for my favorite battle, not favorite character. I think the best battle is with Krauser, but he's not my favorite enemy if I consider character.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jen

H.U.N.K.

Looks like I just tied Wesker with Tyrant with my vote, lol!

There have been some good ones no doubt, but I am always a little bit partial to Wesker. He's the ultimate bad guy, then you realize he has crazy, mad powers too. He's a wrecking ball.

Gotta give special props to Bitoris Mendez, a.k.a. Kevin Garnett lol! My son actually mentioned that to me the first time, saying that doesn't Mendez look like the basketball player Kevin Garnett? I think he's a ringer actually. Well, except for that whole not being black, thing. But he's tall, has the nose, the goat-tee. He's dark enough too, lol! Almost looks like they modeled the character off of KG.

JillsPimp

The Armorer
No Web Slingers? (Spiders) I hate them at the same time i love to f#?*ing tormenting myself thinking about having to fight the one in the basement in RE1/REmake.

black 93

Lisa Trevor
Nemesis
Haos
The Ashfords
Regenerator
Hunter
Bandersnatches
Crimson head
Licker
leech zombies
yawn

also found it pretty ironic that the least intimidating villain in RE4 gave me the most trouble to kill (salazar)

ManOfSteel248

Man of Tomorrow
Mine will always be Nemesis. He made the game that much more tense especially the first time I played RE3. I didn't expect to be followed and I didn't know he'd chase me through the streets. No enemy to me had that big of a first impact.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Regenerators are my favourite enemy. Their near invincibility, glowing red eyes, gnarled teeth, pale grey clammy skin, their funny walk, their heavy breathing, the way they begin RUNNING after you if you take too long to kill them (true story), how they pounce if you shoot their legs out and hesitate. They're frightening and badass as hell.

(If they set Leon on fire and resurrected the dead, they could be D00M II Arch-viles.)

Last edited:

egregious zombiemasher

F.O.S solo KAT
Talk about bosses in particular, wesker and krauser snapped in my mind but as in any enemy i think i went with the regenerators, lickers and that regenerator's lovechild from RE6, didn't recall the name.
What's his highness saddler doing in the list? .......Ah yes, riiight.

Top Bottom