• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who is your favourite enemy (or boss)?

Who is your favourite enemies and boss in RE world?

• Total voters

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I voted Krauser, but if I could change my vote I would've included Wesker and Regenerators and Iron Maidens.
Krauser is formidable. I have not fought against Wesker, but in RE4 he's sort of a kickass behind-the-scene enemy. Regenerators and Maidens are frightening.

And I would want to vote for, not on the list: J.J. and Ashley(!). And if I had not only played RE4, I might have voted for Nemesis too.
I like J.J. because he's big and tough, and he make hilarious sounds. :lol:

The poll is about the enemies, but if it had been about battles, I would have voted for three options:
1) The Krauser battle. Because he's an awesome opponent, and also because I think the ruined fortress is an awesome place. These two factors together makes this the best moment in the game for me.
2) The first village battle. This much heat this early in the game, wow.
3) The cabin battle with Luis.

Joe S. Kennedy

Wesker and Krauser are the best! I'm almost sorry that i have to kill them...but I've enjoyed the most the fights with Wesker, he's a really kickass, while Krauser was pretty easy... but still it was fun runing after him.

sbr999

"It" was pretty scary if I remember right.​
But aside from him, all pre-RE4 monsters look really cool, especially the Tyrants.​
One of my favourite is Thanatos-R from Outbreak, I just wish he had 2 arms instead of one XD​

The_Green_King

mine use to be nemesis, but i dont really like how he is in ORC. not near as terrifying and his voice is pathetic. im kinda starting to like G-Birkin more and more. mainly because i feel bad for poor william..

Lukey08090

Nemi all the way ;) Running away from him when i was like 13 on Resident Evil 3 proper screaming :L the good old Resident Evil's, loved those times :')

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I never fought against either of them, but... Lisa & Alexia.
Out of the bosses I've fought against--William Birkin.

Funnest boss battle, though--the Tyrant on Outbreak. I forget his name, but that was fun to do a "knives only" run with.
Scariest--Regenerators.
Most classic--Zombies.

YKYMrFalcon

Uncultured Swine
Well, I guess I just tied it up for Wesker and Nemesis. Voted Nemesis. No matter what, that jerk off stalking you and uttering that creepy ass "STARS...." phrase all the time is just too much.

Deathstroke

Slade Wilson
Tough. Of the normal enemies my favorites would be the Lickers (scariest creatures of the classics) and Regenerators (scariest creatures ever). Of the bosses I especially love Nemesis (STARS!! Come on you know I couldnt resist) and Alexia (the Queen Bitch of RE).

But Wesker will always be the king. Because he is effing Wesker.

Top Bottom