• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who Has Seen RE:Degeneration yet?

Clarky

[quote author=RE5. link=topic=679.msg16846#msg16846 date=1228787282]
Lucky you get to see it though! have you played the RE5 demo?
[/quote]

Yes, I have. It was really similar to Resi 4 in many aspects, except the Villagers were a bit more difficult to kill.

alonecrow

it's probably a bit late to post it here, but i guess i'm still going...
well, i've watched this movie a month ago.. i must say that i like this movie, but there's some part in it that i don't get or didn't like..

3d-agent

[quote author=Valentine link=topic=679.msg20792#msg20792 date=1233087862]
Leon looked asian???
[/quote]

Yes cuz his mother is Asian....and here is the secret i am telling u guys....don't believe it cuz i made that up.lol

InfadaStone

[quote author=3d-agent link=topic=679.msg20845#msg20845 date=1233098103]
Yes cuz his mother is Asian....and here is the secret i am telling u guys....don't believe it cuz i made that up.lol
[/quote]

Leon looks Russian to me.

Claire_Redfield_Fan

Resident Evil Degeneration was really good in my opinion thts more similar to the games rather than the three movies. Good having Leon S Kennedy and Claire Redfield back too. I would suggest getting it for good resident evil fans.

mastermind

yha it was a good movie i watched it somewhere online cause someone on here posted the link in a previous thread that was deleted i think but it was much berret that the live action movies and one thing that i thought about after watching it was that leon gets with so many girls but he never sticks with one of them anyone else realize that too????

Darlinny49

Ofcourse I realized that, I so thought he was gunna get claire at RE2 guess it isn't in his cards LOVE SUKS for him

Hira

Yea yea it was pretty cool. Claire was awesome, but Leon was da ****. Both of them were good, but the whole movie was great hands down for any RE fan.

xywdx

I've seen the movie, and I have to wander what Leon is made of......he held onto Angela and Curtis(~thousands of pounds) with a single arm.

Who needs guns with that strength, just send those zombies flying with martial moves.

Nemesis

On The War-Path
Premium
I've seen it and i thought it was pretty cool as did every RE fan i'm sure, if not then get a life.

Godammlover

I cba looking through the entire topic.. I'm quite tired. 5:05AM. :(

Does anyone have a source where I could download it? Or can someone point me in the right direction? :)
x

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Resident Evil Degen man if your tired best to watch it when your more awake haha You will probaly fall asleep in the talking scenes lol, Its a good film but serioulsy mega boring at certain parts.

I just watched it for the action.
an.. I dunno if there is a source for the video lol a point in the right direction....

whats that thing ppl use to dl stuff... limewire? try that. ~I dont know though seriously haha Im no good with downloads

Dazed

I saw it a few months ago. It was pretty so-so. Basically the second half of the film was pretty boring. Like RE5 said, talking and talking. Also, only the first half of the film featured zombies and the second half focused only on Curtis Miller. But it's Resident Evil, I didn't actually expect anything over the top on the story aspect. But again I'd have to agree with RE5: Make sure you're alive and wake when you watch this film. That's the mistake I made. I watched it at about 3 a.m when I was dead-sleepy and I had like 40 minutes to go. I didn't want to stop watching because I had hoped something cool will eventually happen but all that happened, was just predictable... Ok so a little plot-twist at the end, still not worth forcing your eyes to be open for.
But overall it's worth watching if you're a Resident Evil fan, because it further tells the story of Leon and Claire.
Also, Leon seemed to be aiming his interest towards a new woman as opposed to Ada from the games.

Top Bottom