• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Who Has Seen RE:Degeneration yet?

aintnoscrub

PSN: floaty_McTurd
Premium
got it on download atm..will tell you what i think when i have watched it.
lol so much for waiting till dec 31st =P

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Oh rar! is it available for downlaod then.. I might ask my mate with the super fast computer to burn it to disc, ill tell you how fast he can download it haha his pc is super fast lool.

Lucky you get to see it though! have you played the RE5 demo?

aintnoscrub

Premium
yeah you can download the dvd-rip atm, took me 20 odd minutes to download, but i felll asleep nd just got up half n hour ago.
nah nt played the demo, havent really been thinking much bout RE recently..:/ if its out on xbx live, i still havent got a new acc.

aintnoscrub

Premium
oky so heres the deal, it is a good film, and the ending is left so there will obviously be a follow up.
the whole airport section is actually over really quick, which isnt so bad, as the second part has by far, alot more action.

there is an awesome looking tyrant, with a huge eye on his chest, kinda like in RE2, although he is not in it as much as i woulda thought.

when i saw the flashback in the trailer i washopeing there wud be moreRE2 flashbacks, sadly there is only the one :(

the only bad point is the lip synch, its not too great at all.

Newdoria

DL'ed it and seen it. I don't dislike anything but the quality. Other than that, it really shows how Leon's "special-agent-skills" work. We can't see much of that in RE4, but now we can see his remarkable reflexes and skills.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
[quote author=iHadeSsS link=topic=679.msg16861#msg16861 date=1228792636]
really? have you or anyone you know done that?
[/quote]

Yeah ive done that, I think hoady has as well.
--

Reading alll this about the film makes Leon sound like some kinda Solid Snake Plisken out of MGS with all the special training from Foxhound lol haha

aintnoscrub

Premium
leon is like snake in it, he properly uses his special forces training, he's much cooler than in RE4.
have you got ur mate to get u it yet, its well worth watching.

aintnoscrub

Premium
outta 10, perhaps 8, cuz it was a really good film,made better because of the fact i love resi evil,and it looks like your watching one long cut scene lol, and with resi evil, live action just doesnt come close to CGI, far better than RE1-3 movies so far, but the lip synch is terrible, oh and i hate senator ron davis, they were the only 2 downsides of the film.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
the lip synch is terrible? Uh oh! Ive found that certain Anime films have different voice overs some are really good an some suck.

I got a copy of Spirrited away ages ago, a downloaded version, the voice over was differnet to what i have on dvd.. the downloaded one was better :[ even though the dvd is good the downloaded one was just way more funny its interesting how voice overs can make a film something much more then it already is.

if you know what i mean lol

3d-agent

I've watched it. very good indeed..and you cant complain about lip sync...

It is a low budget CGI film. So they've created lip sync that fits in both English and Japanese dialogs.

Got the point.......good..lets dance.:]

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Ima Dancin! to the left to the right....

jayansilentbobij3.gif

A-Virus300

I've seen the movie! The graphix are amazingly GOOD! The story on the other hand is, um...not as awesome! I just hated the part they brought Angela's brother and created him into this creature, that is from another video game...um..i forgot the name of it!
But it's RE, I saw it 2wice so far :p

aintnoscrub

Premium
i dont think it was my download..although perhaps i will try another copy to see.
but mine was a dvd-rip, so i dont think it would have been.
and to A-Virus300 angela's bro mutates in to the same sorta monster will burkin does in RE2 (i think that was his nam??)

Top Bottom