• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which character is better?

Which one is better between these characters?

• Total voters

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I don't think so- as far as we know, Leon didn't know what happened to Ada before meeting her again in RE 4. Didn't he believe she was dead?

By the way, take a peak at my last post- I edited it in response to yours- you're really quick, haha. :)

judled

well when they meet first in 4 he says he heard rumors about her and wesker so i guess i knew she was alive. oh also i didnt like the angela thing in degen cuz i dont think he would be so open about starting something with anothere woman. cuz ada seems to have a strong emotional atachment to him. you know
i dont know if that made sense :)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Oh, I definitly agree- I think part of the reason that Leon and Angela seemed vaguely interested in eachother was the fact that Degeneration was written kind of poorly. I couldn't see him getting so attached to Angela is he was in character. At least not without some kind of mention of Ada.

Yeah, I agree with the strong emotional bond between these two. I mean- how many times did they risk their lives for eachother in the second game? Leon took a bullet for Ada, and at the end Ada 'died' to protect Leon. Again, in RE 4, we learn in Separate Ways that Ada was behing the scenes the whole time- at one point going against Wesker's orders to stop Leon's assassination. Also, since we don't really know if Ada's 'good' or 'bad', I think Leon is the one link she has that keeps her attached to her humanity. It's rather evident that Leon and Ada have something going on between them that each of the possible three pairings (Angela, Ashley, and Claire) are missing.

judled

yeah what you said there was quite poetic and insightful :)
seprate ways was an amazing idea, i actualy thought it was harder than the actual game. it brought the charactors to life more. something,i thought was missing from 5.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Lol, thanks.

Yeah, SW was good. Although they had a little bit of trouble in matching the timelines between Leon's mission and Ada's, I thought it was done well. It was interesting to see how Ada was 'behind the scenes' the whole way through.

judled

yeah did you, as leon get the secret clip scene after meeting mendez for the 2nd time where you go back into the room and ada shoots him through the window. so cool.
i didnt have a clue who it was when i saw it first.

Ada Wong™

I'm a complete idiot for Wesker. I'd have to choose him, and its not for looks or cause I think he's 'liek omg hawt'. He's attractive, but Wesker is just an amazing character. Liked him since I was little.

ResidentZelda

Between Wesker and Chris but Chris will be my fav chracter ever! and I hate Leon, why do you think that I have an avater of Dr. Slavador decapitating him.

Top Bottom