• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Which character is better?

Which one is better between these characters?

• Total voters

AlexiaAshford

Well, my favorite character -- Claire -- is not an option in the poll. My reasons for liking her are many: unlike Chris, Leon and Jill, characters who are almost completely task-oriented, Claire is people-focused. The reason for her first appearance is her brother. She develops close and interesting relationships with many characters in every game she appears: with Sherry in RE2, Steve in CV, Rani in Degenerations and now probably with Moira in Revelations 2.

She is very intuitive and quick to pick up on people’s intentions... she was suspicious of Ada in RE2 and even about Simmons (yeah, there is a file where she talks about Simmons) before it was revealed who he really is.
Overall, I just find her a human character who brings interesting perspectives to the game. The cool “free girl” image who rides a motorcycle is appealing too.

Regarding the poll, I voted for both Chris and Leon. I don’t really know which of them I prefer right now... Whereas I find Leon more balanced and competent on his job (yeah, Chris showed immaturity during his missions in RE5 and RE6 – especially in RE6) I think Chris has more potential to develop and grow as a character. He ****ed up really bad in his last appearance and I’m interested in seeing how he is going to deal with everything he went through, psychologically speaking. I want to see him getting his **** together and stopping with this “is it really worth it?” BS.
Leon doesn’t have anything interesting to add –- at least not right now, in my opinion. He could get over Ada but I doubt it’ll ever happen.

Wesker is just... meh. He was never that interesting in the first place and RE5 ruined him. Sometimes I just don’t understand why he and Jill are so popular.

Last edited:

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I created a "female" version of this thread here, where you can compare Claire to the other recurring women in the series (Jill and Ada). I agree with you in many respects, by the way. :eager:

AlexiaAshford

I created a "female" version of this thread here, where you can compare Claire to the other recurring women in the series (Jill and Ada). I agree with you in many respects, by the way. :eager:

Hey, I also agree with almost everything you say on your posts. Glad to see someone in the RE fandom who shares the same ideas, especially regarding Wesker and the future of the series. :eager:

I posted on your thread... my opinion about Jill can be a little unpopular or controversial, let’s see.

Reactions: Hel
Top Bottom